**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* rarity gates in 6.2

So with the requirement gates in 6.2 I was fully prepared with the roster I have. That is until I noticed my 6* champs do not count towards the champion requirements. Why can it require two 5* champions but one being a 6* not work?

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Because a 6* isn't a 5* they told us about this when they introduced us to the gates tor 6.2
  • Options
    XxtoxxikxXXxtoxxikxX Posts: 19
    Patchie93 said:

Because a 6* isn't a 5* they told us about this when they introduced us to the gates tor 6.2

But any other content in the game that required a certain star level would allow the higher version or lower depending on content. What makes this any different?
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    The gate is for a specific rarity and class in these. Not rocket science here. It is very clear.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

Patchie93 said:

But any other content in the game that required a certain star level would allow the higher version or lower depending on content. What makes this any different?
    That's not true. When the champion requirements system was introduced, it was explained how they would add new types of entrance restrictions to content, and the first content that used the system were the Danger Rooms. That content explicitly limited players to only certain star tiers, not a certain level and higher or a certain level and lower. Act 6 is expanding on that system, but Act 6.2 is not the first time those kinds of restrictions have shown up in the game.