**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What would you consider Namor as?

2»

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Terra said:

V1PER1987 said:

Stop using Seatin’s stupid tier classifications. Beyond god tier doesn’t even make sense. Listen to yourself people. There’s barely even a god tier and you could even argue that doesn’t exist anymore.

It's the most common list, and that's why most use it. And God tiers do still exist. The higher the tier the more that Champion can handle in-game
    God tier described (meaning pre 12.0) a champ that could literally tear through any part of the game without really breaking a sweat. That doesn’t exist anymore as Kabam as guaranteed to put in counters to each and every champion to prevent that from happening. Before you could literally use SW and DS for EVERYTHING. That’s not true now.
    It wasn't even true then, except as hyperbole. For example, you couldn't SW your way through literally everything: you'd very ironically get killed in RoL when you reached, drum roll, SW because you'd be poisoned to death if you were using a crit team (which, if you're trying to SW your way through the game, you would be).

You could argue that SW and OG Thor's dominance over the content that existed at the time has no equal today. I'd say that is debatable, but it is at least debatable. But even at their best, they couldn't do everything. They were more demi-gods than true gods.

I've played MMOs that have real gods: end game player entities that are only challenged by end game content of ridiculous and practically fiat-levels of challenge. Nothing in MCOC at any time then or now has yet achieved that level of content supremacy.
    No everything and not as a hyperbole. It wasn’t uncommon for SW to have multiple regen buffs on her at any given time so yes she could take down ROL SW. I even used her for bleed and poison paths because as long as you had full or near full health, her regen triggered enough to not kill her. And if you really needed help you would wait out the 60 seconds of bleed or poison and be back at full health in the remaining time. That’s how good she was. Never had DS pre 12.0 but I’m sure he would work similarly with his lifetap. Literally any content. I can’t think of one thing I couldn’t use her for.
  • Options
    TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    V1PER1987 said:

DNA3000 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Terra said:

V1PER1987 said:

Stop using Seatin’s stupid tier classifications. Beyond god tier doesn’t even make sense. Listen to yourself people. There’s barely even a god tier and you could even argue that doesn’t exist anymore.

It's the most common list, and that's why most use it. And God tiers do still exist. The higher the tier the more that Champion can handle in-game
    God tier described (meaning pre 12.0) a champ that could literally tear through any part of the game without really breaking a sweat. That doesn’t exist anymore as Kabam as guaranteed to put in counters to each and every champion to prevent that from happening. Before you could literally use SW and DS for EVERYTHING. That’s not true now.
    It wasn't even true then, except as hyperbole. For example, you couldn't SW your way through literally everything: you'd very ironically get killed in RoL when you reached, drum roll, SW because you'd be poisoned to death if you were using a crit team (which, if you're trying to SW your way through the game, you would be).

You could argue that SW and OG Thor's dominance over the content that existed at the time has no equal today. I'd say that is debatable, but it is at least debatable. But even at their best, they couldn't do everything. They were more demi-gods than true gods.

I've played MMOs that have real gods: end game player entities that are only challenged by end game content of ridiculous and practically fiat-levels of challenge. Nothing in MCOC at any time then or now has yet achieved that level of content supremacy.
    No everything and not as a hyperbole. It wasn’t uncommon for SW to have multiple regen buffs on her at any given time so yes she could take down ROL SW. I even used her for bleed and poison paths because as long as you had full or near full health, her regen triggered enough to not kill her. And if you really needed help you would wait out the 60 seconds of bleed or poison and be back at full health in the remaining time. That’s how good she was. Never had DS pre 12.0 but I’m sure he would work similarly with his lifetap. Literally any content. I can’t think of one thing I couldn’t use her for.
    I agree- sometimes you'd get bad RNG on her buffs, but you would almost always get a regen buff throughout a fight. You could easily use her for the entirety of ROL.
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    DNA3000 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Terra said:

V1PER1987 said:

I did RoL with SW on a crit team without dying. All fights SW. I wanted to test her limit. She had none.

Poison in RoL SW isn't super strong so just waited it out if I got poison + heal block. I would pretty much have 1 regen on through out the fight at least, highest stack I got was 5. Plus the regen was stronger too. I finished every fight with 98-100% health.

I used the 3* all throughout A4. I even oneshot that dreaded Juggernaut with the 3*. AQ and AW stood no chance against my 4*. They introduced Mordo to counter the god tiers (look at his abilities, as a defender he counters SW DS OG Thor) Skilled DS players could still nuke him. That was the first attempt at containing the 5 god tiers but it wasn't enough. A 4* SW could have rampaged through A5.

What else u got?
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Just to repeat what I said in another thread:

The whole tier list is ridiculous.

First of all, 'beyond god tier" doesn't exist. God Tier = on par with pre-12 SW DS BW Thor in that Meta. Nothing compares, so going for beyond god tier just seems silly overhyping imo. It's like saying that the Kardashians have Einstein level intelligence compared to Jersey/Geordie Shore cast.

I can live with god tier. So basically first everyone should be moved down one category. Then there are some champs I would move. I mean, what makes god tier really? For me it's high damage + utility + sustanability without relying on synergies. Who has that? Venom is great, I love my R4, but he is no god tier.

Cap IW is GT when duped

Voodoo is close too (damage not insane)

Ghost definitely, ability to shrug off debuffs counts towards sustainability.

Sparky sure, if you count auto evading specials as sustanaibility.

Domino I'd say no. Although she is great, without synergies her performance is too RNG-based.

Aegon duped yes

There's probably a few more. But most god tiers are just high dmg champs and that simply isn't enough imo.