**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Champ Buffs: Start at the Bottom

2»

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Werewrym said:

Werewrym said:

I'm up to 8 6* and all of them are trash. I'm on board the buff 6* champions train. It's absolutely the worst thing ever to pull garbage 6* heroes. I don't even enjoy opening 6* crystals anymore. It's such a long grind to get one and such little payoff when you get absolutely nothing worth your time investment. I remember the days when an occasional champion improvement buff would come in the patch notes and sometimes more than one at a time. It'd be awesome if some small tweaks could be made to a bunch of the worst champions without having to run a beta and without spending 8-10 months between updates.

Who are all your 6*s? just curious :)
    DPX, IF, Thor Jane, YJ, Beast, Cap WW2, Elektra, and WS. Now I know what you’re probably going to say. Something along the lines of “Not all of those are awful.” However, while some of these might be situationally useful (on very rare occasions), none of them are actually viable in the end game content that gets put out these days.

Another reason I consider all of these to be garbage is that none of them can do anything better than what my r4 and r5 5* can do. I haven’t brought any of these 6* into Variant, and there’s absolutely no way I’d take them into act 6 (except for the gates). But even then, I’ll likely hold off on exploration until I get 6* that are actually viable. I also never bring them to AQ, because I have much more useful 5* to bring. And finally my defense in AW doesn’t even contain 1 of my 6* because my 5* are far better on defense.

So as you can see I have absolutely no use for any of these 6* champs and I literally never use any of them. Seems like quite a waste for (no joke) years of grinding.
    For many of the 6*’s, it’s just repackaging the lesser rarity champ and requiring more resources to advance them. That’s where it appears you are.

I was fortunate to get 6*’s I hadn’t developed as 5*’s—duped 6* Luke Cage and 6* Heimdall and Angela, for example. Those are my all-stars. Add 6* Rags and Gamora in and it takes the sting out of IF, GG, KP, which still have some utility.

Makes me feel very, very lucky when I look at my 6*’s and await another.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    Werewrym said:

Werewrym said:

I'm up to 8 6* and all of them are trash. I'm on board the buff 6* champions train. It's absolutely the worst thing ever to pull garbage 6* heroes. I don't even enjoy opening 6* crystals anymore. It's such a long grind to get one and such little payoff when you get absolutely nothing worth your time investment. I remember the days when an occasional champion improvement buff would come in the patch notes and sometimes more than one at a time. It'd be awesome if some small tweaks could be made to a bunch of the worst champions without having to run a beta and without spending 8-10 months between updates.

DPX, IF, Thor Jane, YJ, Beast, Cap WW2, Elektra, and WS. Now I know what you’re probably going to say. Something along the lines of “Not all of those are awful.” However, while some of these might be situationally useful (on very rare occasions), none of them are actually viable in the end game content that gets put out these days.

Another reason I consider all of these to be garbage is that none of them can do anything better than what my r4 and r5 5* can do. I haven’t brought any of these 6* into Variant, and there’s absolutely no way I’d take them into act 6 (except for the gates). But even then, I’ll likely hold off on exploration until I get 6* that are actually viable. I also never bring them to AQ, because I have much more useful 5* to bring. And finally my defense in AW doesn’t even contain 1 of my 6* because my 5* are far better on defense.

So as you can see I have absolutely no use for any of these 6* champs and I literally never use any of them. Seems like quite a waste for (no joke) years of grinding.
    Hell no I'm with you man I hate people saying my 6* OG daredevil and red skull are usefull. They just aren't for my roster as with your 6*s for your roster.
  • Options
    HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    edited June 2019
    Agreed. Waited so long for first my 6* and pulled Kingpin. I was so dejected. I’m now expecting to have enough shards for my second 6* in 6-8 months
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

Werewrym said:

Hell no I'm with you man I hate people saying my 6* OG daredevil and red skull are usefull. They just aren't for my roster as with your 6*s for your roster.
    Wasn't trying to jump down your throat or anything, I just get so tired of people telling me that my 6* aren't awful. It's so annoying when the guys with 6* Corvus or no 6* at all try to sugar coat my pulls when they're actually coated in salt. Anyway, OG DD and Red Skull sounds awful, I feel the pain man.