**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need help or input

Who the best champ to upgrade 4/40 cable, angela or rogue need help please?

Comments

• myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Are any duped? What is your current roster looking like? And what kind of content are you looking to beat?
  • Jlemos818Jlemos818 Posts: 83
    All unduped but i need better 4/40champs i got yj beast hulkbust sim thor bw loki bp(cw) juggs pun2099 civwarr
    Thor bw pun and cw are unduped others are duped i also got 5star2/35 guillotine cyclopsx and antman
    [7e5a9l5jfejr.png
    nzv010cr9b39.png
    Recently got rogue cable and angela they're now 3/30 so i wanted to up one of them over the other 3/30 in pic is that a good idea or maybe somone else?
    Want to 100% act 4
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I'd say it's between Rogue or Angela. Angela will give you Damage. Rogue is sustainable.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    Jlemos818 wrote: »
    Who the best champ to upgrade 4/40 cable, angela or rogue need help please?

Rogue. I don't think Cable gives you anything special on offense to take on Act 4. What your roster seems to be missing the most is a sustainable champ. A sustainable offense champ is a champ that has decent offense and can take on many nodes in a long path with enough healing to stay alive without being chipped to death.

I would also consider ranking up Vision at some point. Bleed and poison immunity plus power burn. In harder boss fights power control tends to be very valuable. Hulk is also a good offensive champ to rank up at some point.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    The answer IMO is definitely 100% Rogue. She's really strong and hard hitting and has sustain on her level 1. She's also a great character for taking you through the first chapter of act 5.

Angela is also really strong and a good questing character, but probably not quite as good as Rogue. Cable is good too, but his problem is that he is not very reliable. Most people use Cable as an alliance war defender because of his degeneration, power gain, and temporary regen.

None of the options are bad, but Rogue would be the clear winner if you ask me.