**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should i rank up to 4/55?

dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
Guys really need your insight on this one cuz I have only 4 t2alpha. I have done 5.2 and aiming to complete till 5.4
I only have quake at rank 4/55.

Who should i rank up to 4/55? 20 votes

Archangel
10%
_fr3do_Mathking13 2 votes
Starky
40%
BuckeyeKPendryuAanthoMoudouCUBFardeenNANDORDITTJlive78 8 votes
Cap infinity war
10%
TerraMC2707 2 votes
Wasp
5%
Spity68 1 vote
Ghost
35%
jshanso2Eugene_VirtuosoFhfjghhggggjfhfjgẞlооdAaronc94FreeToPlay_21Thicco_Mode 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    All are unduped.
  • Options
    endryuendryu Posts: 66
    Starky
    i would choose between starky and capt, but first mayeb upgrade starky and then capt, ghost is great too but its hard to master for starting players, archangel is not bad aswell
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Archangel
    Archangel is going to be your best option for Rage nodes, but he gets so much more use when awakened (can wreck Vitality nodes, and a few other nodes) Everyone else is amazing for just raw damage. All of them are useful in their own right, though.
    Really, I think in the end you should rank up whoever you really enjoy. For example, I took Old Man Logan up as my first 5/50 champ, and I don't regret it. (I mean just today I used him to take most of an enemy on the Caltrops path in 5.4.5 and Corvus was able to finish him off and then start wrecking so much a**, but hey he's not useless...)
    But yeah I'd personally say I'd rank up Archangel or Cap IW. I think I'd really enjoy playing them...
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Starky
    Stark no doubt. Damage and utility out the wazoo. When I do really need AA for something I use my max sig 4*