**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

From 1 to 10, how likely can i beat the collector with this roster with around 10 or 15 revives!

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
edited June 2019 in Strategy and Tips
1 stands for a small Chance, 10 for a high chance

From 1 to 10, how likely can i beat the collector with this roster with around 10 or 15 revives! 27 votes

3%
Kincardine 1 vote
0%
7%
M1k0rinZombieZedd 2 votes
18%
SceptilemaniacVoltolosFhfjghhggggjfhfjgCage_1Perceptron 5 votes
11%
Haji_Saab1haunted_memoryTorah13 3 votes
14%
XxOriginalxXChainslayerdot_dittoErosenseiog 4 votes
25%
Terra[Deleted User]JayProngsLibertyPrimeV1CT42FreeToPlay_21H3t3r 7 votes
11%
Battle_GreninjaMathking13Dennis_83 3 votes
0%
7%
TheManMythLegendArsoz 2 votes

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    edited June 2019
    Pls just vote, i d like to have as many votes as possible :)
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Have you already done other 5.2 path except collector?
    From my personal experience since im only average skill player, i can beat collector after have 3 4* maxed rank, 2 5* rank 4/5 and still spend some revive.
    I suggest U maxed 5 champs with 4* at least.
    Btw spider stark is really help me get through collector
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I mean you could if you fight well enough. Heimdall is a must however. I'd say bring Heimdall , Venom, Medusa, Corvus and Mephisto.
    M1k0rin said:

Have you already done other 5.2 path except collector?
    From my personal experience since im only average skill player, i can beat collector after have 3 4* maxed rank, 2 5* rank 4/5 and still spend some revive.
    I suggest U maxed 5 champs with 4* at least.
    Btw spider stark is really help me get through collector

i Need to do 5.4 and 5.5 yet, and i am maxing some of my champs at the Moment, next one will be my 4 star sym supreme, then venom.
    I think that a spidey stark would be insane for me, i hope i can get my Hands on him as 4 star soon!
    Terra said:

I mean you could if you fight well enough. Heimdall is a must however. I'd say bring Heimdall , Venom, Medusa, Corvus and Mephisto.

alright, but why corvus? :sweat_smile:
  • JayProngsJayProngs Posts: 44
    You can do it with team corvus, medusa sym supreme and heimdall. If you know how to max attack of the thing then you can use him or x23 isn't bad choice.
    About corvus try to get most persistent charges.
    I hope you get starkey. He is (in my thought) best for collector.
    thx a lot :)<3
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Terra said:

For that Yondu on the easiest path. Helps as a fallback if you can't intercept him properly and get a bleed on you
    Terra said:

Terra said:

For that Yondu on the easiest path. Helps as a fallback if you can't intercept him properly and get a bleed on you

ahhhhhh forgot that there is a path before you reach the collector :neutral: that makes the whole Thing pretty hard
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    You said on another thread you were stuck on 5.2.4 and couldn't advance. If you're stuck there with the roster you have, why would you think the exact same roster could beat the Collector? Lmao. And what was the point of several people (me included) trying to give you some rank up advice if you're gonna turn around and ask other people if what you have is okay? Smh lol.

You said on another thread you were stuck on 5.2.4 and couldn't advance. If you're stuck there with the roster you have, why would you think the exact same roster could beat the Collector? Lmao. And what was the point of several people (me included) trying to give you some rank up advice if you're gonna turn around and ask other people if what you have is okay? Smh lol.

Simple answer to These questions:
    1. I am stuck at 5.2.4 cuz i have Problems with the masochism, i have only good champs that give lots of debuffs and furthermore i have Problems with some of These enemys.
    2. I asked for rank up advice, true, but since then, i had several Situation changes, now i am not anymore stuck at 5.2.2. but at 5.2.5 which makes a difference for me, so i am asking again for my new specific Situation.

But i can still understand why youre wondering about this, i am kinda addicted to the game and i cant Play at work, so i am asking questions about it, some might be not so intelligent xD
    edited June 2019

1. I am stuck at 5.2.4 cuz i have Problems with the masochism, i have only good champs that give lots of debuffs and furthermore i have Problems with some of These enemys.
    2. I asked for rank up advice, true, but since then, i had several Situation changes, now i am not anymore stuck at 5.2.2. but at 5.2.5 which makes a difference for me, so i am asking again for my new specific Situation.

But i can still understand why youre wondering about this, i am kinda addicted to the game and i cant Play at work, so i am asking questions about it, some might be not so intelligent xD
    Proxima Midnight's sp1 has heal block. Meaning the defender won't heal when Masochism triggers.

Guillotine's sp2 reverses regen. Meaning when you hit them with her sp2, when Masochism triggers, they'll degen and lose health instead of regen & gaining health.

There's two champs that would help with Masochism that you have sitting at r1, untouched. If you took some time and read about what your champs can do, it'd probably help.

On top of that, Venom causes multiple heavy bleeds, which means if you stack enough bleeds, they'll overpower the Masochism and still make the defender lose health. X-23 also has a strong bleed that stacks.

Proxima Midnight's sp1 has heal block. Meaning the defender won't heal when Masochism triggers.

Guillotine's sp2 reverses regen. Meaning when you hit them with her sp2, when Masochism triggers, they'll degen and lose health instead of regen & gaining health.

There's two champs that would help with Masochism that you have sitting at r1, untouched. If you took some time and read about what your champs can do, it'd probably help.

On top of that, Venom causes multiple heavy bleeds, which means if you stack enough bleeds, they'll overpower the Masochism and still make the defender lose health. X-23 also has a strong bleed that stacks.
    My Problem is mostly the enemys on my paths, there are many enemys like punisher, electro, Magic or yellowjacket who just suck as enemys, which means to me that i get to much damage and cant continue the Mission... And i am not willing to spend Units on uncollected until i reach the Collector himself. Until now it worked by waiting, rank up different champs and try over and over until it somehow works...
    And concerning not reading the Champion Information: I know how These champs work and i did test it in many Situation, espacially in Arena. But as i said the Problems start at These annoing enemys that give you tonns of damage if you just block their abilitys. Or who have Limbo, who reflect damage .....
    @CoryMatthewsTho my thread isnt concernig act 5.2.4, If you took some time to read what my thread is about it'd probaly help ;)

@CoryMatthewsTho my thread isnt concernig act 5.2.4, If you took some time to read what my thread is about it'd probaly help ;)

4 hours ago you posted this saying you were stuck in 5.2.4 and didn't know what you should be doing or working on when you login.

Now you're saying you're having problems making it to the collector without dying first. You've also said you've fully explored Normal, Heroic & Master EQ.

In one section you post you're stuck in one spot, in another section you post you're stuck in another spot.

Lmao I find it hard to believe that that you fully explored Master EQ and beat both Invisible Woman and Nemor 6 times each with that roster. I think you're full of it lol.
    Gonna post a Screen :kissing_heart:

4 hours ago you posted this saying you were stuck in 5.2.4 and didn't know what you should be doing or working on when you login.

Now you're saying you're having problems making it to the collector without dying first. You've also said you've fully explored Normal, Heroic & Master EQ.

In one section you post you're stuck in one spot, in another section you post you're stuck in another spot.

Lmao I find it hard to believe that that you fully explored Master EQ and beat both Invisible Woman and Nemor 6 times each with that roster. I think you're full of it lol.
    Again, reading my threads precisly would help a lot, i asked if i have a chance . i wanna know if i should even try to rush through uncollected and give it a top priority, or if i should just wait till ist time because i have no Chance at all, even if i get to the collector

Again, reading my threads precisly would help a lot, i asked if i have a chance . i wanna know if i should even try to rush through uncollected and give it a top priority, or if i should just wait till ist time because i have no Chance at all, even if i get to the collector
    You would have a chance with your roster, yes. After it's ranked up.

You would have a chance with your roster, yes. After it's ranked up.
    Thx :) Thats nice to hear!

I use everyone on these four rows regularly for all kinds of content/nodes/whatever. You can't succeed in this game going into every single map/quest/whatever with one team and one team only.
    That look gets me so jealous mate, espacially that ghos, in my roster there is a wasp, ant man and the Hood, a ghost would complete the whole Thing and it would be soooooo amazing!!!!

I am gonna start to Level more Champions now, because i see youre Point, ist better to have a Variation then only one Team of 5! thanks for youre help :kissing_heart:

I beat him back then with all 440s team and around that number in revives. I believe in you

<3 Thanks a lot :smirk: