**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The champion that takes you back to the start

Comments

• Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    3* awakened doc strange for me he used to be my go-to path clearer.
  • Harbinger195Harbinger195 Posts: 114
    Yeah my first 4* was warmachine and back then it was, "yeah this guy is the best, his s1 bleed is so strong!" haha, how little I knew
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Gwenpool,cleared so much content with her as 3*(she was one of my first)...now I have her as one of my top champ,so lucky I got her as 4* (5/50)
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I love my 4* Hawkeye. Pulled him from a PHC on my first day playing the ahem and didn’t realise how good he was. Got me through Acts 1-3 with ease. Took him to r5 for nostalgia
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136

Classic spider man has always been in my heart to bad he sucks

He was my very first 5* way back in 2016. I got the crystal doing some quests while walking around in Disneyland and opened him up. I was super stoked!
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Cyclops was my first five star on three different accounts.... needless to say I have horrible luck.
  • ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    Wolvy 🥺
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I remember working my arse off to get my 3 Star Ultron Completely Maxed, back when he was the Top Tier Best Champion in the game. Was so happy when I finally saw that Sig hit 99, as for first 5 Star... That happened to be Iron Patriot... Needless to say I don't feel much Nostalgia towards him, also didn't help that he was some how my Only Tech 5 Star till about 3 Months ago while every other Class had 5 or more Champions plus some dupes!
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    X23 for me, my first 4 star and my first r5 4 star. Still love those sounds when she shreds through opponents.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Oh man I got collosus on my first four star and I thought he was good
    Soon got Daredevil Netflix and thought he was god tier lol
  • TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    Red Hulk was my first 4*. Then I duped drax. Those two carried me through a lot of content lol.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    I LOVED yellowjacket when he got into the contest. I remember not knowing the abilities too well, and thought that because YJ crits a lot he will be good against scarlet witch🤣
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    I’m still new but for me it’s 4* Ironman IW he’s my MVP and has brought me through many battles, I’m proud of Tony.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Cap was my first 4* r5!

Worked so hard in aq for ages trying to get the right Class cats for him!

Everyone in my ally was saying it was decent, until I revealed it wasn’t WW Cap, was just the standard.

Still, when I see Cap, I remember the struggles.

Now I’ve got about 200 unopened t4cc crystal and about 6k shards ones, just a serious overflow 😂
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    mine was falcon.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    My 3* Ronan takes me back because he was my first 3*.
    @Kabam Zibiit ahh good old Ronan he really is just one of those champs that is great for getting people into the game since he can get you deep enough into content that your hooked, simple. Yet deliciously effective ... However, I'm amazed you still have friends with 4* SW so early, took me Ages to pull her!
    @XdSpoodermanxD owch man... That's all I can say but you are a legend for not giving up!
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Winter soldier and rocket. I remember pulling winter soldier as my first 3* over 4 years ago now, seeing that sp3 for the first time was great.

Rocket was my first 4* about 8 months into the game, when I was spinning the crystal I got an achievement from game centre that said ‘acquired a 4* champion’. The crystal was still spinning so I was excited to see who it was. They gave out one free t1 alpha catalyst in the mail and they were extremely hard to get at the time but I used it on rocket to get my first 3/30.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    My 3* GP and voodoo were my favorites in map 3 AQ. Then later on, when I got my first 5/50s.. classic wolverine and classic hulk were putting in work! Miss those days.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    3* cap ww2 4* cap ww2 5* MK he was better in the past now he’s meh.
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Mine had to be my 4 star doctor strange before he lost perfect block and 3* duped Colossus. He was so handy back then. Hopefully Colossus new buff makes him worthy again.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    My first 3* was ms marvel followed close behind by gamora. They carried me through a lot of content including most of act 4. Strange was my first 4* but my favorite to play to this day is my rulk. Even before the changes to him he was my favorite champ I just love his special 3 animation
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I have 2. One is RR as I pulled him out of a crystal as a 4* very early into playing the game back when 4* were rare. Carried me easily through act 1-3.

Second is YJ as he was my first r4 4* and carried me through first pass of act IV along with my second r4 * SW(both unduped at the time).

Now my plague champ is magneto as he was one of my early 4* 5* and 6* champ. Has been garbage since the start.

Nice to see people enjoying commenting on this post. Glad it has made at least a few of you smile at the early days!
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    doctor strange and hulk! hulk is still alright but man DS is so bad! they dnt even specify the amout if armour,fury,block prof he gains during all his very very small amount of phases! he deserves better ! too bad devlopers have turned blind eye for one of favorites of Mcu
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    SL was my first ever 5*, but for some reason, I always get nostalgic when I look at my 4/55 crossbones
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    It was a 4* Juggernaut and then a 5* CAP Classic