**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who among these champions in has the best heavy

2»

Comments

• Options
    H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
    Cap infinity
    bb_81 said:

ummm......yah, where is the option for Modok? incinerate much lol

I honestly didn't think about the damage Overtime heavy when I posted this l was only thinking about the heavy that just crits. But modok incinerates are great . When I started this game I had a 3 star modok who got me really far.
  • Options
    H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
    Cap infinity
    Bear3 said:

I don’t think a poll can be taken about individual champs and include synergies... who has the best heavy? Means WHO has the best heavy? Not, what team of people creates the best heavy? My opinion anyway. For that..

Stark
    Archangel
    Cap IW

I’d also say omega has a nice heavy that degen sets those spores on 🔥 and the damage is amazing. Took down map 5 MS today with all or nothing node still up.. she died before she could use 1 sp3... that’s legit. I digress though.

Yeah I definitely didn't think about synergies while posting cause I thought about basing this on critical hits cause then it wouldn't be a pole it would be a discussion but thanks for weighing in.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    I'm just going to leave this here.

(Thanks to the Class Advantage website for that picture... )
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Domino
    Very tough depends on synergies as well but Domino's heavy with Rulk is deadly! 2nd Hype 3rd Starky
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Domino

I'm just going to leave this here.

(Thanks to the Class Advantage website for that picture... )

That takes some serious patience to get all those charges. I did sort of that once with WS and got like 50k then quit because it was too slow lol
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Domino
    Whenever I’m playing Domino with both synergies, my favorite 70’s song comes to mind.

BURN BABY BURN! Disco infernooo!
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,690 Guardian
    Most of the options for "best heavy" revolve around which one does the most damage. But one heavy I find extremely useful is Void. His heavy doesn't deal a lot of damage. It doesn't have any significant secondary effects. On paper its below average. But it does have one advantage that few other champions can match. Void's heavy can practically cross the entire screen: it literally chases the defender towards the right wall. This means when you need to connect with a heavy in sticky situations, like you're fighting IMIW or Modok, Void's heavy can much more easily make contact even when the defender gets very defensive, and even if the defender is relatively far away. It is a benefit you only see if you play the champ a lot, because it isn't a benefit that shows up in numbers.

It isn't easy to land heavies on a target that is unblockable, but Void can do it remarkably easily with practice judging distance. You don't need perfect reaction times to make it work like many other champs, and you're less likely to get punished by a heavy whiff like most other champs.