**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trade crystal's disappointment

Kabam, If I sell three of t4 class catalyst, give me the option to convert them into some other class catalyst.
getting another crystal again overflows some other class crystal.

I hope you consider this. Cos trade crystal is useless now and with this adaptation, it will become a useful feature.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    SarreySarrey Posts: 55

It's not meant to be "useful" in the way you seem to expect it to be.

It's merely an option for you to not let t4c in overflow go to waste, but it never was a go-to option for t4c acquisition.

thanks for your views, BTW you may try their "Guardian" program. Your language is very much suitable for it.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Sarrey said:

It's merely an option for you to not let t4c in overflow go to waste, but it never was a go-to option for t4c acquisition.

thanks for your views, BTW you may try their "Guardian" program. Your language is very much suitable for it.
    Funny how you disregard his point and bring up something irrelevant.
    Trade crystals are more of a last ditch effort
    When you have T4cc about to expire, it’s like the lesser of two evils
    Well, I got my answer there and also I liked the language used. Rest is your analysis.
    And FYI this post is in the suggestion and request section. I think I can request and suggest as a user what I feel.
    I feel if they grant permission to choose the class I want they may increase the drop rate. Or something like that can be introduced, Afterall, its all about evolution and customization. And it's a request. So cool, don't justify what it is and what it's intention. I am a user after all.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    lol
  • Options
    DrBairagiDrBairagi Posts: 23
    Maybe you are not getting good champs, and your account is flooding with t4cc.
    I think Kabam will introduce t5cc someday and then you may be able to sell and get some fragments.
    Still, it is an interesting idea. Let see if Kabam will reply :wink:
  • Options
    Now I bought the trade crystal and didn't open them. Peace :wink:
  • Options
    Sarrey said:

Sarrey said:

Well, I got my answer there and also I liked the language used. Rest is your analysis.
    And FYI this post is in the suggestion and request section. I think I can request and suggest as a user what I feel.
    I feel if they grant permission to choose the class I want they may increase the drop rate. Or something like that can be introduced, Afterall, its all about evolution and customization. And it's a request. So cool, don't justify what it is and what it's intention. I am a user after all.
    Unfortunately, like many things in this game, it's based on chance, and I do not see that changing. I've been forced to utilize these crystals or just let my excess t4ccs goto waste. As previously mentioned it is the lesser of 2 evils. However, as you chose to do, you can buy the crystal and store it for a later shot at any of the other 5 Classes. Which is what I've been doing with mine. Probably is the best course of action all things considered.

The benefit of this in the short term is come the day you go on a rank up spree, you can take a shot at replenishing classes you've blown through. However, if you're taking in t4ccs as fast as many are these days, it's almost a moot point when you already have hundreds if not thousands of t4cc frag crystals and a load of full t4cc crystals at your disposal. Honestly I'm probably going to hold those trade crystals until the day they allow us to sell t4ccs for t5cc frags. Then I'll pop them and sell the results, lol.
  • Options

Sarrey said:

Sarrey said:

Unfortunately, like many things in this game, it's based on chance, and I do not see that changing. I've been forced to utilize these crystals or just let my excess t4ccs goto waste. As previously mentioned it is the lesser of 2 evils. However, as you chose to do, you can buy the crystal and store it for a later shot at any of the other 5 Classes. Which is what I've been doing with mine. Probably is the best course of action all things considered.

The benefit of this in the short term is come the day you go on a rank up spree, you can take a shot at replenishing classes you've blown through. However, if you're taking in t4ccs as fast as many are these days, it's almost a moot point when you already have hundreds if not thousands of t4cc frag crystals and a load of full t4cc crystals at your disposal. Honestly, I'm probably going to hold those trade crystals until the day they allow us to sell t4ccs for t5cc frags. Then I'll pop them and sell the results, lol.
    That is a very nice suggestion. I am buying them and storing the trade crystal too. On the other hand from a long ago, I stopped opening full T4CC. I am getting almost all the classes crystal flooding except for Tech, And guess what I need tech only. Haha. [Kabamed.]
    I traded mystic T4cc twice in past months and recently for Sym SUpreme 5 star. Finally, someone to invest mystic T4CC. But now I am thinking to R2 my 6 star Corvus or 6 star Thing. Either way, I ill be short on T2Alpha for a span. But now I like this situation of dilemma.
  • Options

Sarrey said:

Sarrey said:

The benefit of this in the short term is come the day you go on a rank up spree, you can take a shot at replenishing classes you've blown through. However, if you're taking in t4ccs as fast as many are these days, it's almost a moot point when you already have hundreds if not thousands of t4cc frag crystals and a load of full t4cc crystals at your disposal. Honestly I'm probably going to hold those trade crystals until the day they allow us to sell t4ccs for t5cc frags. Then I'll pop them and sell the results, lol.
    Thanks. Its a good suggestion. I am following it from past months. I buy and store trade crystals. There was a situation where I mystic crystals were flooding and I was in need of Tech which was zero. At that moment I opened some crystals and got kabummed with mystic crystals. I bought trade crystal and got skill that was again flooding. (again kabummed). But recently got Sym supreme and now finally I can spend mystic T4cc somewhere other than trade crystal and get away from kabummed.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    As some others have mentioned these crystals are meant as something of a last resort. I've only ever had one major trading spree and it was because I was trying to get to my first r5 champion and needed a ton of mutant catalysts. Traded so many of these things and got so many catalysts I didn't need, but in the end I had 6 of the mutant ones to r5 Domino.

I wouldn't ever recommend these crystals to anyone unless they're in a situation where they absolutely need to get specific catalysts. Outside a set of unique circumstances they just aren't viable at a 20% drop rate for any specific class.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    the class you trade in should be removed from the crystal at that time, it makes no sense trading in 3 mutants just to get 1 mutant back
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

the class you trade in should be removed from the crystal at that time

This is how it works.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

the class you trade in should be removed from the crystal at that time

This is how it works.
    not for me