Thoughts on Night Thrasher

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 5,648 ★★★★★
Whats the consensus on this guy? I've seen some pretty good videos highlighting him. I have a Skill AG and some stones and a 2-3 Skill gem. Is he worth investment or relies on synergies too much?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 1,298 ★★★
    Well his synergies aren't necessarily needed, but a decent boost. He's solid on his own against evaders somewhat (his mediums I think can't be evaded?( Incinerate immunity is a plus against those enemy champions who will no matter what make you take that damage, his damage and debuffs isn't terrible. He's definitely worth r4 even unduped. He's definitely worth investment. I'd personally save the skill gem unless you have a chunck of stones to use on him
  • OneManArmyOneManArmy Posts: 1,946 ★★★★

Whats the consensus on this guy? I've seen some pretty good videos highlighting him. I have a Skill AG and some stones and a 2-3 Skill gem. Is he worth investment or relies on synergies too much?

I used AG and rank up gems all the way up to 5 on him, no regrets. his dmg is very good once you get those furies up, and yes its even sicker with DH synergi but it is not needed at all.
    He is my main guy when it comes to most evaders and auto blockers, prolonged debuffs after s3 and incinerate immune which there is not too many of.
    a little bonus is that he is very fun to use, his animations are smooth and i just enjoy using him.

His heavy also makes it easy to heavy intercept most champs
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 5,648 ★★★★★
    Yeah i've only got like 15 stones save at the moment.
    Terra said:

Well his synergies aren't necessarily needed, but a decent boost. He's solid on his own against evaders somewhat (his mediums I think can't be evaded?( Incinerate immunity is a plus against those enemy champions who will no matter what make you take that damage, his damage and debuffs isn't terrible. He's definitely worth r4 even unduped. He's definitely worth investment. I'd personally save the skill gem unless you have a chunck of stones to use on him

Yeah i forgot to add the higher sig, the higher the dmg, mine is only sig 60 but i still get up to 9k Medium crits without DH even.

but its not just his mediums, its all his specials and heavy aswell that cant be evaded or autoblocked
    edited June 20
    He gets his fury from his Duped ability right?

Whats he get from the dupe?

He gets a chance to place a taunt debuff based on how many debuffs you placed on the foe, for every hit with the skateboard while foe is taunted you get a fury up to 10, mine at sig 60 well over doubles the dmg by 10 furies.
    also can purify debuffs when knocked down
    I'll take him to R3. Seems pretty fun and not extremely hard to play. Thanks!

I'll take him to R3. Seems pretty fun and not extremely hard to play. Thanks!

Nah hes not hard to play, you just have to be a little bit observant on everything hes got going on
    Very good. Thanks!