**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Captain Marvel Movie worth ranking unduped?

Is Captain Marvel Movie worth ranking unduped? 55 votes

Yes
83%
MegaSkater67RaganatorTheManMythLegendadqqedfyvrTerraCapMark2WrathfulRavenWorknprogressWarriorDog06ErkIDogeNidzfaizMCoC_fanKittenPrimeMaldroit2RakeYoungMitchell35TehsigzorzMarkg25shake8bake 46 votes
No
16%
Spity68ascendanceMy_SuperiorAleorAlienatedTheMethodCactusssFlintTheSavageNarwhal52x 9 votes

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Yes
    Her awakened ability isn't all that useful or essential, unless you like tanking specials. She's still pretty good without her sig ability.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Yes
    Is this a brag post or something
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yes
    You mean Brie Larson?
  • MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82

Is this a brag post or something

No, I don't have her. 4* is my highest. I'm just debating if I should try for her in the featured 6*.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Brie Larson, no.
    Captain Marvel (Movie) is definitely worth ranking. She don't need her dupe unless you are a bit of a tanking player, ie eating specials. Her prestige is a good boost too if your aiming for that.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Maldroit2 said:

Her awakened ability isn't all that useful or essential, unless you like tanking specials. She's still pretty good without her sig ability.

I'd agree with it not necessarily being essential but definitely not with it not being useful. Yes it can be used to tank sp3 but it also helps with managing block damage from opponents with crazy attack while setting up heavies to maintain binary as well
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Yes

Okay that's just weird.