**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would ever say "Dont rank up Crossbones"???

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

See this Sexy as damn homemeade Video ♥️
Pls rate the fight from 1 to 10, ten is best 😁

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i8VFZPQ7NFU

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    I know i did 2 mistakes btw, thats the Problem if you have 3 little siblings xP
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Meh. 3. It really isn’t all that impressive and there are better champions to fight him. I still wouldn’t rank up CB.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    CB is still a good rankup since he can deal with some critrelated nodes such as spiked armor. He has his uses still in the meta.
    As for the vid, a 4/10
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    I expected at least a 5 or 6 för the last couple of evades 😱
    And i feel crossbones, i just feel him so Bad 😳
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’d rank crossbones up but I’d give your video a 3.5
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Hyperion could’ve gotten through this fight in less hits with good rng
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Didn't watch the video, but agree that CB is a good champ. I have mine at 3/45 right now and could easily see him at R4 if T2a were a little more common.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Mixalis said:

What CB does best is his ability (chance) to remove debuffs when duped. I can't remember what sig level I have him, but his chance is up to 85%

If that was true he might actually be valuable.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Mixalis said:

What CB does best is his ability (chance) to remove debuffs when duped. I can't remember what sig level I have him, but his chance is up to 85%

That's not what he does best and fairly sure it never gets that high
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Signature ability
    Hydra Training
    Whenever Brock Rumlow gains a Debuff, his brutal Hydra training kicks in and allows him a 19.77 - 24.98% chance to shrug it off and convert it to a Fury effect. This chance is increased by 15% while fighting Science champions, and decreased by 15% while fighting Mutant champions.
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    I ranked up crossbone he was good but he has a very weak defence and he take a bit over block damage compared to others so what happen was when gwenpool went to the movies I managed to earn the 5* Crystal opened it to get killmonger

Easily the super MVP against any and every auyoblock, evade champs and he gain power quick so spam them 2 and you’re playing daisies
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Mixalis said:

This is completely false. The highest it goes is 25%. His best attribute is AAR, followed closely by no criticals

I see in the thumbnail you are fighting IMIW, and lemme just say, as someone who can’t crit, CB is awful against any sort of Armor like HB or IMIW. Not a very good matchup. Someone like Heimdall is much better for parrying projectiles and ignoring armor and auto block.

I do love Crossbones tho. He used to carry me (especially thru RttL) but he is 4* and I don’t want to use t4 basic on anything but my new OP 4* (like Ægon) or my 5*. I would love a 5* CB
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    2 nothing special there
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Mixalis said:

He shrugs off higher chance the more furries my dude
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    Not seeing crits just hurts so much
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I can tell you are new so 5star crossbones is very nice pull and definietly worth rank3, but not rank4
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I've got him as a 5* duped but, he's staying at r3 and doesn't get used much. He's middle of the road, has some utility.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Got him at r3, still use quake vs spiked armor
    3.6 on the video *yawn*
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

5* Crossbones is a lot better than 4* Crossbones. The 4* maxes out around 24% chance to shrug off debuffs, the 5* maxes out around 36% chance to shrug off debuffs. Crossbones does well against current meta content in Act 6 and Map 7 like buffed up and psychic thorns nodes and Thing and Mister Sinister fights.