**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incentives

I've been playing this game off & on for a while now ( 2 years to be exact) & i want to know what purpose does it serve to play certain events or join alliances or spend money if it's not appearing to be beneficial at all? Like why spend 100 dollars for units if they're going to be swallowed up by premium crystals that 97 percent of the time land on 2 star heroes or the fact that the potions cost so much you use up your units before you know it. Here's some suggestions: 1) Do away with certain amounts of shards needed (like 10,000 shards for a 5 star hero) 2) Make 3/4 star crystals just as if not more prevalent as the premium crystals 3) replace the daily crystal with a random 5 4 or 3 star crystal daily 4) Include more iso 8s in events & make the tier 4s become more abundant for 4star or tier 3s for 3stars 5) the arenas at times feel like the main star is unattainable no matter heroes you have & how much time you spend playing 6) Increase the experience points so that the mastery points can be accumulated quicker. I'm not asking for the game to be easier I'm just looking for a better way to play the game I've spent countless dollars on here & nothing to show for it spent countless hours & still don't come up to par with other participants on here this game is a stress reliever but at the same time it's frustrating to seem like I'm getting ahead because of certain restrictions limits etc

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    You say you don't want the game to be easier but your suggestions would make this game grossly easy. First of all there is nothing wrong with 10k shard for the 5 star shards, yes it takes a while to grind out but since they can be so much more powerful than 4 stars it makes sense they take longer to form. Secondly increasing the 3/4 chance in the premiums would go against the purpose of premium crystals. People complain all the time all they get out of premiums are 2 and 3 stars but those people fail to realize the point of premiums are to give lots of 2 and 3 stars to match the slow progression of this game. Premiums let you max out your 2 stars, then you start maxing 3 stars and 4 stars until you are getting many more shards for 5 star heroes. Top players form 25+ premiums a week so if odds were raised these top players would gain even more of an edge against up and coming players which is what you are complaining about. The daily crystals are changing for those who put the work into the game, adding 5 stars would be way over the top. Do you really want to see someone pull a 5 star ultron on their first day of playing, it would wreck early progression for a lot of players. Iso is very available for players who grind even casually, tier 4 catalysts are supposed to be somewhat rare so you make sure only the best characters for helping you progress are ranked up. T4 basics now are very easy to get, many players getting 2 or 3 a week and T4CCs are becoming more common as well. The main featured arena is meant for the very top of players and thats the way it should be. The people who get these champions dedicate their whole lives for the 3 days to get the featured champion so if you haven't been playing at the same level as these players and don't put in the dedicated work don't expect to get the featured champion. Finally the experience points found in game are to, like PHCs create the slow path of progression in this game. This game wasn't meant to be completed in a few months, it takes years and lots of grinding to complete everything in game so the level up process in tuned in proportion. If you have been playing for 2 years you should already well be at level 60 and have no use for XP anyway. If you grind hard enough like the top players of this game there will not be any restrictions and eventually you will get to the top but if you don't put in the dedicated grind don't expect to be a top player.