**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Collector

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
This should be interesting. How did you fare against the Collector and which team did you use to fight him? I won’t ask if you soloed him without revives πŸ˜‚ coz I don’t think that’s possible with a maxed out 4 star but maybe with a 4/55 or 5/65 5 star. I thought of having up at least 1000 units 2000 to be safe when I face him.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Midnite93 said:

@Terra I do have a 4 star stark spidey in my roster maybe he can evade his specials till his AAR fully kicks in

Sparky evade mechanic is the best choice for Collector. When Taneleer activates a special just mad dash back to avoid then get back in at him with intercept. A max 4* should be able to do it
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4 revives of boosted 5/50 Corvus with 3 charges
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I went with Luke Cage.. Unusual.. but effective.. just to save units even if you have a shot missed., His indestructible shield saved me
  • HopeasilmuHopeasilmu Posts: 212 β˜…
    Starky
    Gully
    Hawky
    Quake
    Bimbo with Limbo

All R5 4 star champs. Two team revives.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I had 3 5/50 champs and 2 4/40 champs and I got him down with 3-5 team Revives, no Units spent. 4/55 champs would help, but they definitely aren’t a necessity. And you literally can’t get 5/65 champs before fighting the Collector.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4* stark spidey 5/50
    4* Hyperion 5/50
    4* Archangel 4/40
    4* Mephisto 5/50 (for the iceman)
    5* gwenpool r3/ whatever level it goes up to
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Necro post!

5* Killmonger (awakened)
    5* Omega Red (awakened)
    5* Reed Richards (awakened)
    5* Venom the Duck (Awakened)
    5* Black Widow Clair Voyant (not awakened)

Killmonger and Omega to chip away at the Collector’s health. Clair finished of the remaining 40% of his health.

VTD and Reed were brought to help clear the way.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Necro post!

5* Killmonger (awakened)
    5* Omega Red (awakened)
    5* Reed Richards (awakened)
    5* Venom the Duck (Awakened)
    5* Black Widow Clair Voyant (not awakened)

Killmonger and Omega to chip away at the Collector’s health. Clair finished of the remaining 40% of his health.

VTD and Reed were brought to help clear the way.

it’s shocking to go from 5/50 and 4/40 champions (and like one five star) to someone who used an entire team of five stars. Really shows how the game has changed over the years
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2020
    *didn't know this was a necro. I shall now remove my flex comment*
  • My team was
    R3 5* Sunspot
    R4 4* Warlock
    R4 4* Doom
    R3 5* Wasp
    R3 4* Blade
    [Only Warlock was awakened]
    Started grinding for 1000 units reached 600 units, thought to practice against nodes went ahead and did those fights and things were going pretty well so decided to continue. Put on some lesser boosts cleared the path and went to collector and defeated him within 300 units. So satisfying. :)
  • My team was
    R3 5* Sunspot
    R4 4* Warlock
    R4 4* Doom
    R3 5* Wasp
    R3 4* Blade
    [Only Warlock was awakened]
    Started grinding for 1000 units reached 600 units, thought to practice against nodes went ahead and did those fights and things were going pretty well so decided to continue. Put on some lesser boosts cleared the path and went to collector and defeated him within 300 units. So satisfying. :)

BTW ALL THE BEST MATE
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4* 4/40 Stark Spidey
  • Abhro12_3Abhro12_3 Posts: 40 β˜…
    I used 500 units
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Holy Necrosis, Batman.
    My original post stays true. He was my MVP and will most likely still be when I go for 100%
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4star rank 4 corvus with 3 charges and 5 revives without any health portion was my mvp.