**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulk is weakest there is, no smash

What happened to OG Hulk's damage output? Since the last update my 4/55 Hulk barely causes any damage. In AQ map 4, it just took me 55 hits to KO an Ultron clone, but my 5/50 Vision does the same fight with 45 hits.... Are you kidding me?

Comments

• @Diabolixide ummmm.... check the Global node. In Map 5 this cycle, it's Skill Ascendancy. Which states....

So if this is the case, for all the maps, then there's your answer. I typically run a 5* R4/55 Hulk in AQ too. On day 1 (7.3k Prestige) of Map 5 it took him around 40 hits to drop a Mystic Ultron Drone. So yeah, that 10% reduction in attack is rather noticeable. So I swapped him out, and am running my 6* Nebula in place of him (I run the Poison lane in section 2). Make sure you double check the Global Node at the beginning of every AQ cycle as the Class Ascendancy will change. 3 classes will be impacted. 2 boosted, 1 reduced.
  • DiabolixideDiabolixide Posts: 23
    @SiriusBreak
    Thanks for breaking down the numbers. It feels like he's been weaker in AW as well but I haven't been sure. The AQ experience pushed my buttons. I can accept this explanation. Thanks man.
  • @SiriusBreak
    Thanks for breaking down the numbers. It feels like he's been weaker in AW as well but I haven't been sure. The AQ experience pushed my buttons. I can accept this explanation. Thanks man.

Honestly, I haven't really been using him elsewhere recently so I don't really have a basis for comparison. I'm gonna be doing more Variant 2 over the weekend so I'll see how he's performing in solo quest by relative comparison to what I'm used to seeing in AQ damage wise. Occasionally it does feel like certain champs aren't performing like they used too. Maybe the big green guy is suffering from such an affliction. Seems random to be honest, so if it is happening, I doubt it was done with purpose.
  • JustAMarvelFanaticJustAMarvelFanatic Posts: 12
    edited June 2019
    Hulk is so nerfed he doesn't gamma regen, his sp2 should be unlockable and he should also be able to go unstoppable for a few seconds after each sp attack, his furies should stick if he's duped and that would make him in-game relevant but as of now he's HULK TRASH
  • Hulk is so nerfed he doesn't gamma regen, his sp2 should be unlockable and he should also be able to go unstoppable for a few seconds after each sp attack, his furies should stick if he's duped and that would make him in-game relevant but as of now he's HULK TRASH

Ummm... I think that would be better put Hulk needs a buff. He's always been this way, so he hasn't been nerfed. Don't get me wrong, he should get a buff. It's freaking Hulk!! It's kind of mindblowing that if you hand him a massive hammer, axe, and some Gladiator armor he suddenly becomes a beast, lol. I love my 5* R4 Hulk. He's been a mainstay on my AQ squad for well over a year now. Just the same, the big green guy does need some love.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Given the Damage output with Hulk Smash active, I would consider any buffs cautiously.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited June 2019

@Diabolixide ummmm.... check the Global node. In Map 5 this cycle, it's Skill Ascendancy. Which states....

So if this is the case, for all the maps, then there's your answer. I typically run a 5* R4/55 Hulk in AQ too. On day 1 (7.3k Prestige) of Map 5 it took him around 40 hits to drop a Mystic Ultron Drone. So yeah, that 10% reduction in attack is rather noticeable. So I swapped him out, and am running my 6* Nebula in place of him (I run the Poison lane in section 2). Make sure you double check the Global Node at the beginning of every AQ cycle as the Class Ascendancy will change. 3 classes will be impacted. 2 boosted, 1 reduced.

On map 4 there is no dmage reduction, the damage reduction is just for map 5 and beyond.

• That's why I said 'if that's the case.' I haven't played Map 4 in almost 2 years. For Map 5, it's a notable decrease this week. That's also why I said 'check the Global Node.' Wasn't sure if it extended to the lower Maps. Clearly the classes also differ. Good to know! Hopefully I can get a comparison of how he'd perform full strength against an Ultron Drone down the road. That's provided the Skill Ascendancy doesn't appear with them everytime. So far, it has. Still, would be nice to see Hulk get a rework someday regardless.