**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How often have you gotten exactly what you needed form a T4 Class Cat Crystal?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
I need just one more Tier 4 Tech Catalyst to Rank 5 my 4* Sparky. And I HAVE needed that for months now. The shards are near impossible to get, so getting one from the crystal seems like my only option, but every month has been Mystic. Why? Because my only Mystic is Juggernaut. That's why. I'm hoping to finally get what I need from the rewards today, so wish me luck. How often do you get what you need from the T4 Class Cat Crystals?

How often have you gotten exactly what you needed form a T4 Class Cat Crystal? 66 votes

Never
24%
StingerbkDtl7714BXBombaz197KillSwitchPrathapDenzel116Nick1109X_Factor_AgentLpirnie5321EtjamaDom_14ArsozObaid_Jacob03FreeToPlay_21Thicco_ModeXdSpoodermanxD 16 votes
Very Rarely
50%
GamerSeatinTerraStar_Lord_bm3eppsCammonRoCropDusterSavio444ThatGuyYouSaw235Osfan8OnmixRickybobby1BahamutxandersrevengeCharlie_SceneCh1efsterFilmsauceKobster84spaceoctopusFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 33 votes
Kinda Often
15%
Donnymeijshadow_lurker22MC2707LoctiteSuperGluespigwenderFred_JoeityJollyHawkbooscka2536Silver_SagaH3t3r 10 votes
Often
4%
EarthEliteBrudixTreeT0XIN 3 votes
A Lot!
4%
danielmathSpity68DiablosUltimate 3 votes
Every Time I Open One!
1%
djr17 1 vote

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    I would guess around 16.7%

The only T4CC crystals you are getting are from the free monthly calendar?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Never

Yeah, yeah, but RNG doesn't work like that when you need it to.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

It works exactly like that. Doesn’t matter how bad you want it. Those are the odds. On average, you will get one you want every six months if you are only getting one a month. Even that is not a guarantee. This is not surprising. It is expected. The math supports this.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Kinda Often
    Etjama said:

Yes it does it is 16.7% chance for each Crystal which means in 10 Crystals you could still not get what you need
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Never
    Always what I really don’t need.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Often
    These people cry to much about bring unlucky..... They should stop playing a game like mcoc then, because the luck doesn't depend on how often you try... It always, every Single time only depends on the percentage of this ONE Single try.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Very Rarely
    I seem to pull A LOT of Science T4 from those crystals. Hoping for a Cosmic tonight though to finally take my Medusa to R4 :D
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Hoping for a Cosmic tonight though to finally take my Medusa to R4 :D

Same here. :)
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Very Rarely
    Update..... I got a mystic. Poor Medusa has to wait for R4 :(
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    ItsDamien said:

Update..... I got a mystic. Poor Medusa has to wait for R4 :(

Skill for me.
    I have now 6 in all classes except Tech (zero).
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    Every Time I Open One!
    Of course, I haven't opened one for quite a while, so it might be rose colored glasses.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Kinda Often
    Update: I needed 2 Tech and 4 Science, didn’t want Mystic or Cosmic since I was 2 away from overflow, and ambivalent towards Mutant and Skill since I had none but didn’t need them - Popped open 7 and got 1 Tech, 2 Mystic, 1 Mutant, and 3 Science(!).
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Kinda Often
    But then I currently have a use for every class so yeah...
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    A Lot!
    90% of time. Sometimes I feel like I am magical