Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

CAVALIER People Help !

I ain't no ready for Act 6 because of the champs i have , it's a long road ahead and need your help Cavaliers , as only 5* and 6* works for this Act , i stopped upgrading 4* and started upgrading 5* , help me get the right champs to appropriate rank ups , help me choose champs for this act so i can upgrade them , Suggest me the champs to upgrade which will help me in Act 6 , Thanks :)




Comments

  • Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139
    Markg25 said:

    Cap marvel and sentinel Will help in Act 6 👍🏼

    Will Unduped work ?
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 663 ★★★
    One Word X23 :) rank 5
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 663 ★★★
    Proof
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,398 ★★★★
    Meshu43 said:

    Markg25 said:

    Cap marvel and sentinel Will help in Act 6 👍🏼

    Will Unduped work ?
    Yep
  • GamerGamer Posts: 7,379 ★★★★★
    And sentinel wil helps for the crosbone figth. But wil stil a hard figth
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 528 ★★★

    Do Act 5 100% first, you are rushing the content

    Agreed
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 524 ★★★
    First explore act V, then you can rank up your best champs and try Cavalier. Otherwise you'll be spending a lot of resources.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Becoming cavalier isn't all that great. Minimal upgrade to daily rewards. Not worth slugging through with your limited roster. You are really going to struggle without a full team of at least 4/55 champs.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 154
    No
    *responding to the title*
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 154

    Do Act 5 100% first, you are rushing the content

    Yeah your right.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 154
    You don’t have the champs to do 6.1. I had R5 5* Medusa and Starky at max sig, plus 6* Corvus and still got drained of my units, it’s hard as hell! You’re rushing content, take time to 100% act 5 to pick up the t5b as well as the 5* generic to awaken that Medusa, stark, or CapMarvelMovie you have. Trust me, take some time to build up your 5* roster.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    You’re so cool.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 305
    I too have not explored Act 5. I only have 1 5* r5 (sparky) a handful or 5* r4 champs and completed Act 6 with skill...and around 600-700 units. I don’t have a good bleed/poison immune champ so the CB took most of my units but was doable.

    I’m going to go back and explore Act 5 and work on variant. I have no desire to explore Act 6 anytime soon.
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 368 ★★★
    Cap Marvel, Medusa, Sentinel, Starky. Nice champions man. Much better than the average roster
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    Shrimkins said:

    Becoming cavalier isn't all that great. Minimal upgrade to daily rewards. Not worth slugging through with your limited roster. You are really going to struggle without a full team of at least 4/55 champs.

    You arent mentioning the addictive featured cavalier crystals.... WTB intervention.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Gamer said:

    And sentinel wil helps for the crosbone figth. But wil stil a hard figth

    I oneshot him with Sentinel. Nothing hard about it. Get to 100 analysis, spam SP1, bait his SP1. He'll be heal blocked 90% of the fight.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 7,379 ★★★★★
    Marri_2 said:

    Gamer said:

    And sentinel wil helps for the crosbone figth. But wil stil a hard figth

    I oneshot him with Sentinel. Nothing hard about it. Get to 100 analysis, spam SP1, bait his SP1. He'll be heal blocked 90% of the fight.
    It stil at hard fitigt to get going. If you mis time babe transform or what ever part u take as your first
Sign In or Register to comment.