**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

CAVALIER People Help !

I ain't no ready for Act 6 because of the champs i have , it's a long road ahead and need your help Cavaliers , as only 5* and 6* works for this Act , i stopped upgrading 4* and started upgrading 5* , help me get the right champs to appropriate rank ups , help me choose champs for this act so i can upgrade them , Suggest me the champs to upgrade which will help me in Act 6 , Thanks :)

Comments

• Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139
    Markg25 said:

Cap marvel and sentinel Will help in Act 6 👍🏼

Will Unduped work ?
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    One Word X23 :) rank 5
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Proof
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Meshu43 said:

Markg25 said:

Cap marvel and sentinel Will help in Act 6 👍🏼

Will Unduped work ?
    Yep
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    And sentinel wil helps for the crosbone figth. But wil stil a hard figth
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★

Do Act 5 100% first, you are rushing the content

Agreed
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    First explore act V, then you can rank up your best champs and try Cavalier. Otherwise you'll be spending a lot of resources.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Becoming cavalier isn't all that great. Minimal upgrade to daily rewards. Not worth slugging through with your limited roster. You are really going to struggle without a full team of at least 4/55 champs.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    No
    *responding to the title*

Do Act 5 100% first, you are rushing the content

Yeah your right.
    You don’t have the champs to do 6.1. I had R5 5* Medusa and Starky at max sig, plus 6* Corvus and still got drained of my units, it’s hard as hell! You’re rushing content, take time to 100% act 5 to pick up the t5b as well as the 5* generic to awaken that Medusa, stark, or CapMarvelMovie you have. Trust me, take some time to build up your 5* roster.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    You’re so cool.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 494 ★★
    I too have not explored Act 5. I only have 1 5* r5 (sparky) a handful or 5* r4 champs and completed Act 6 with skill...and around 600-700 units. I don’t have a good bleed/poison immune champ so the CB took most of my units but was doable.

I’m going to go back and explore Act 5 and work on variant. I have no desire to explore Act 6 anytime soon.
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Cap Marvel, Medusa, Sentinel, Starky. Nice champions man. Much better than the average roster
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    Shrimkins said:

Becoming cavalier isn't all that great. Minimal upgrade to daily rewards. Not worth slugging through with your limited roster. You are really going to struggle without a full team of at least 4/55 champs.

You arent mentioning the addictive featured cavalier crystals.... WTB intervention.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Gamer said:

I oneshot him with Sentinel. Nothing hard about it. Get to 100 analysis, spam SP1, bait his SP1. He'll be heal blocked 90% of the fight.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Marri_2 said:

Gamer said:

I oneshot him with Sentinel. Nothing hard about it. Get to 100 analysis, spam SP1, bait his SP1. He'll be heal blocked 90% of the fight.
    It stil at hard fitigt to get going. If you mis time babe transform or what ever part u take as your first