**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 1 chapter 3.2 starburst Gulk interaction

good afternoon, today i was doing the starburst path in variant 1 3.2. had the heimdall synergy and when fighting sentry AND rogue both times face me was active for the full fight with it being a starburst node. so i was low on health and pushed to an L3. now because face is active and heimdall hasn’t been used yet i should have 1. been saved by heimdall and 2. with face me being active i should regenerate 70% of damage health. so basically heal up to 100% again right ? but i didn’t, heimdall interceded on my behalf and stopped me from dying but on one occasion i only healed 15% health and the second time i stayed at 1%. can anyone explain why this is happening ? because it bloody well shouldn’t be and i was already knee deep into my path and didn’t want to back out. please help

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    No you shuldt not get back 100 procent life
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    If you are indestructible, you arent taking any damage and so Ghulk wont heal anything
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

If you are indestructible, you arent taking any damage and so Ghulk wont heal anything

Ye but he still took all the damage from whatever % health he was at to 1% health
  • Options
    jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    yeah exactly it’s the damage that gets you too 1% and is it exceeds all my health by allot then i should heal up to 100%. seatin even did a video on it here working as it should .

https://youtu.be/OG33xg1VA-8
  • Options
    jdyke23 said:

yeah exactly it’s the damage that gets you too 1% and is it exceeds all my health by allot then i should heal up to 100%. seatin even did a video on it here working as it should .

https://youtu.be/OG33xg1VA-8

That wasn’t intden it was a bug back then
  • Options
    but i’m taking damage before i get to 1% so even then i should be regenerating 70% regardless, it’s just heimdall stops me from dying so for example if i’m at 100% health and take an sp3 and it’s supposed to kill me and heimdall stops it i should stick regenerate 70% of that damage dealt as i’ve lost it not stay at 1% because of face me
  • Options
    jdyke23 said:

but i’m taking damage before i get to 1% so even then i should be regenerating 70% regardless, it’s just heimdall stops me from dying so for example if i’m at 100% health and take an sp3 and it’s supposed to kill me and heimdall stops it i should stick regenerate 70% of that damage dealt as i’ve lost it not stay at 1% because of face me

That true u still get more life but not all of the danmged wil be a bit to op
  • Options
    yeah i know mate but i’m not getting any at all
  • Options
    no, i’m saying i’m not regenerating what so ever not even 70% of my damage lost from the hit . that’s what i’m saying. what can’t you all understand that 😂 explained it already
  • Options
    and how is it OP if that’s what he’s supposed to do ?
  • Options
    if it’s been fixed and not working as intended why am i healing on block hits then ?
  • Options
    oh i know i get that but let’s say he’s at 100% health right and he loses 99% he should regen 70% of that back right ? not anything past that because he would be dead. except when i’m taking a big enough hit that takes me to 1% i’m regenerating nothing. that’s what i’m getting at. not fussed about the 100% regen trick (would be nice don’t get me wrong) but he should still regen ragardelss if he goes past 1% or not
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I'd personally like to recommend testing to see whether this interaction is still happening on other types of passive DoT effects... so if you took Gulk into a matchup against Magik (same team), and then took an sp3 while she has Limbo up, would you regen the damage back or not?
    I'm wondering whether Kabam's just made it so that Starburst is completely inactive during the sp3 animation (almost as if it was temporarily removed for the sp3 animation's duration)
  • Options
    ill test it on my break at work and let you know dude see what happens