America Chavez

LazuliLazuli Member Posts: 94
Do you think Kabam will add America Chavez as a new comsic champ like Marvel Strike Force?

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Member Posts: 722 ★★★
    Would love that, but probably not. Way too niche. Put something in the suggestions part of the forums, you never know!
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Member Posts: 307
    She’s a possibility but how would her teleportation powers work in this game just as evade? Nice way for more female champs and some gay pride ingame
  • LazuliLazuli Member Posts: 94
    Yeah a while back when they were asking for champ suggestions they said they were looking to add more female characters and more diversity, and a gay latina woman definitely fits into that criteria. I hope they add her, seems like it’d be easy since a game version of her is already in strike force
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Member Posts: 722 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Lazuli said:

Yeah a while back when they were asking for champ suggestions they said they were looking to add more female characters and more diversity, and a gay latina woman definitely fits into that criteria. I hope they add her, seems like it’d be easy since a game version of her is already in strike force

Yeah she’s also in Future Fight and I have her there and can confirm that I would much rather have her here. FF is not a great game, but she has so much potential to be so freakin cool in MCOC.
  • Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    Thank you for the suggestion! At the moment please keep all character suggestions within our Wishlist thread!
This discussion has been closed.