**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Refund

How do I get a refund after kabam double charge my account for 1 purchase?

Comments

• There's a few things I would do in your shoes. 1st, if I only recieved the items for 1 purchase out of 2, I would contact the app distributor (either Google Play or Apple). Tell them you got charged twice and to reverse 1 of them as you only authorized 1 purchase, and received the items for 1. 2nd, contact the financial institute, tell them you only authorized 1 payment. Get the other taken off. 3rd, if you did in fact get items for both purchases, send in a support ticket explaining you only authorized 1 purchase after you've talked to the financial institute and the app distributors.

If you don't know how to send in a support ticket here's the process. In game there's a little gear icon in the upper left corner of the home screen. Tap that. Tap the green support button. Then find the appropriate section, fill out the appropriate information, and send it off. Best wishes on getting this sorted out smoothly!
  • EquwanEquwan Posts: 96
    Ok thanks