**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kicked & Glory

On Thursday I was kicked from an alliance after AQ. I got my rewards for the quest and I got my awards for the series. The one thing I didn’t earn was glory. Is this something that’s a common occurrence? Anytime I left an alliance I still got my glory. Can someone explain this to me.

Comments

• Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    i was booted from mine last tuesday and i didnt got cheated outta SA rewards im still pissed about it because im 50 shards from a 5* right now
  • That's a fact @booscka2536 . Loyalty is a big part of maintaining with an Alliance. Also a fact that some will just haphazardly kick you for seemingly nothing. Which is unfortunate and pretty wrong in my opinion. Even when someone is dragging in my Alliance, I wait until everyone gets their cycle rewards to boot them. The ONLY time I boot prior, is in the event they don't participate in all 5 days of AQ. You don't earn it, you don't deserve the cycle rewards for showing up and doing a couple fights here and there. If they're there, and at least try to do their best, they deserve the cycle rewards in my eyes. Not gonna keep them around if they can't hang 10 with us, but I won't shaft them out of what they earned just the same.

@WillBNo1968 yeah, if you're not in the Alliance when cycle rewards drop, you miss out on the Glory with the Peak Milestone reward system. Which does kind of blow in situations such as this, but overall I do like this system better than the old one with the reward tiers, and daily Glory influx. Best of luck finding a better spot that won't boot you. As long as you do right by them, they should in theory do right by you. Communication is also a big thing IMO. If a player is gonna be busy, all I've ever asked for is a quick heads up via message. It's not asking too much to inform your leader that you'll be tied up all day. It's not fun repeatedly tagging the air when someone isn't available.
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    The whole reason I was kicked out of an alliance was the fact that they was moving up to another tier in war and wanted to do 3 groups for war. So they made up an excuse to kick me saying that I lost all 3 of my champs in AQ and did contribute enough points in AQ and the other reason was I didn’t put anything in the treasury especially when I didn’t know what to contribute to the alliance because nothing was posted on the alliance board. I agree loyalty is key but you also have to be willing to give people a chance especially if they are working a midnight shift and are working to keep their job and everything else they work so hard to get.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Not donating will you get the boot in a lot of alliances pretty quickly.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Plato92 said:

I too was kicked from an alliance back in November. I reported the alliance for cheating me out of my rewards because I didn’t receive anything. The alliance was penalized for in wars by being temporarily dropped to bronze 2 but now they probably in gold 1 or higher.

Umm no kicking you is not against the terms of service if they got docked during war it was because they cheated in war not because they robbed you of AQ rewards. 😂😂😂😂😂
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    I know what I saw after I was kicked from the alliance but after I reported them they said that they should have let me receive my rewards and they was sorry for that. But still I felt cheated of the glory because at the time I was spending glory on T4B so I could rank up my 5* roster.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    It makes him feel better lol.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Plato92 said:

I know what I saw after I was kicked from the alliance but after I reported them they said that they should have let me receive my rewards and they was sorry for that. But still I felt cheated of the glory because at the time I was spending glory on T4B so I could rank up my 5* roster.

Yeah I repeat myself. Kabam doesn't take any action against anyone unless what they do violates the terms of service. Kicking you before you could claim rewards is not against the terms of service and yes Kabam will apologize for it but that is as far as that will go. If your former alliance got docked it was because someone cheating in war.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    I remember getting kicked from my alliance right as the war season was about to end got cheated out of gold 1 or 2 rewards and made me hat war, I feel as like kabam should allow you to get the rewards within the last few days if you were kicked and didnt just leave for no reason
  • WillBNo1968WillBNo1968 Posts: 8
    I told the alliance I had two travel days. I'd be on the road for 24 hours. Literally the last day of AQ I had a bad lag in the game. I didn't attack a noded defender and all 3 attackers were killed before the first mini. I said I could taxi a map 5.
    I don't work in an office and I can't log in most times due to no cell service. We completed the AQ cycle. I got kicked with no warning. I've always been at the top of any rewards systems. Not getting the glory was ridiculous. I received for the day's map and the AQ conclusion but without that well-needed glory. I find that if you grind out all five days that glory should be given. Kabam holding that back is nonsense. It wasn't even like it was a trial period. I had been there for months.
    The worst of it was it was a merger that I stayed with when everyone left. I could have abandoned them. Oh well!