**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

will there be a summoner appreciation week this year?

for the last few years we always had that summoners appreciation week with increased gold and xp... is that happening this year or is the calendar all that we'll get? not complaining or anything, calendar's awesome, just asking..

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Is this a troll post?
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139

Is this a troll post?

uhmm no?!. I'm genuinely asking
    Summoner appreciation is over 3 months this year.. There was a in game message and everything plus posts on here.
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113

Is this a troll post?

There is no summoner appreciation week, it’s more like summoner appreciation Quarter

Summoner appreciation is over 3 months this year.. There was a in game message and everything plus posts on here.

did you not read what I posted? lol.. I know about the calendar and like I said it's awesome... just wondering if there'll be a gold boost this year cause a lot of people (myself included) have been saving gold crystals and battle chips for it
  • As of now, they haven't mentioned the Gold/XP/BC boost. So unfortunately, until they do, I would assume not as they may have strayed away from it. Doesn't mean it won't happen. I know many start stocking piling Gold Crystals and BCs for the occasion. Just going to have to wait and see at this point.

did you not read what I posted? lol.. I know about the calendar and like I said it's awesome... just wondering if there'll be a gold boost this year cause a lot of people (myself included) have been saving gold crystals and battle chips for it
    Its not just a calendar. There's a boss rush, a crystal exchange, free weeks of AQ and the calendar. There wasnt any mention of gold or co boosts or the halls of healing/fortune like pas S.A events. Its likely because of everything else that is planned, they will not include those this year.

Its not just a calendar. There's a boss rush, a crystal exchange, free weeks of AQ and the calendar. There wasnt any mention of gold or co boosts or the halls of healing/fortune like pas S.A events. Its likely because of everything else that is planned, they will not include those this year.
    see you could've opened with that and save us a few replies lol... thanks for the info tho, I don't remember reading about boss rush, that's cool