Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Challenger title

i completed act1 but was unable to claim my title due to which it expired is there any way to get it back?

Comments

• JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 82
    I was wondering about this too as I had completed act 1 before the title was introduced, but while I got the titles for act 2, 3, 4 when their respective titles where introduced I never got the title for act 1 even though I have all through act 4 fully explored
  • JinKazama7JinKazama7 Posts: 15
    This just sucks
    Almost no one has this title unless they did act 1 after title was released
    This is so wrong man totally unfair
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Why do you want that title so bad? It's not even that good
    i dont want it bad i just wanted to increase the number of titles i have lol :)
    Same, it's the collector in me that wants it, like how I need to own at least a version of every champ available in game
    I am also crazy about that i have 169 champs total but originally i have 125
    I'm only missing Namor & Aegon as any version from available champs, but still need immortal iron fist, goldpool, kang, thanos, & ultron classic
  • JustAnotherDudeJustAnotherDude Posts: 57

I'm only missing Namor & Aegon as any version from available champs, but still need immortal iron fist, goldpool, kang, thanos, & ultron classic

Have fun trying to acquire those champs, best of luck to you my guy.
    well i did the act before title was released but didnt get it