**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 Omega Red vs Hyperion

RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
Hyperion (Awakened) or Omega Red (100+ Sig)

Comments

• RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    C
    u
    Current Roster
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    OR. He drops enemies faster than Hype does. Hype needs heavys to make a dent in enemies. OR is like void, just no touching except Parry and enemy dies by their lonesome
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    It’s a tough one. Wish I could do both...
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I would go with OR I feel he would help a lot more
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★

Hyperion. People seriously need to open their eyes in this guy... hes not a new champ and people should have realised looong ago just how extremely powerful this guy is and that he is a utility god on a whole nother level. There are soo few match ups this guy cant do. And this is not saying omega is bad cause he obviously is damn good. Hyperion simply is better.
    Peace

yeah Hyperion, with your overall rosters, you should r5 Hyperion. Cause with omega you need a suicide mastery that only benefits him, particularly on Double Edge. I'm sure in your deep heart you're too hesitant to r5 OR since that suicide mastery keeps haunting your mind. Hyperion for sure... rank up him and let him pair with CAIW in your next progress. soon if you have CG or bleed suicide mastery champion, that's the time when you'll rank up OR. hopefully it helps;
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Also you need to see how useful this OR in current act 6.. I saw Hyperion is too powerful for act 6 rather than OR..