**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 6* Unawakened Champ would you R2?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
Which 6* Unawakened Champ would you R2?

Which 6* Unawakened Champ would you R2? 88 votes

6* unawakened Human Torch
4%
Chris1212123MrOnizukaStarshipHULKJCC5280 4 votes
6* unawakened Nick Fury
17%
TerraG0311RoOOtsBahamutCharlie_SceneColinwhitworth69RishikX_Factor_AgentArbiter2426Dose_ResponsivekubricknolanArsozHedronDarkPassenzerH3t3r 15 votes
6* unawakened Cull Obsidian
78%
Vdh2008ZENdigital-SOBTendersquadFallencircusAjisdopeBpn88855FingfangfoomfanesNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEJaqen8WrathfulRavenOsfan8Duke_SilverOmegaManErkkikiFurieuxNiteAndDaePizzabeatThesurvivlist36gishan 69 votes

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m not familiar enough with any of their abilities to help you out, but I would say either NF and CO. Not HT
  • Options
    help a friend out and vote please! :-)
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    They all get a massive benefit from being awakened. What 5*s do you have that you could potentially take to 5/65? Because you might have some better options there (and you don't need to use as many t5b to take them up)
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    6* unawakened Nick Fury
    Unawakened I think Fury is better. But Cull is definitely better once their awakened.
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Cull is the only one that does not need to be awakened to be useful. And he kicks butt with or without it. Human torch isn't that great,fun to play but even awakened I wouldn't take him to rank 2. Nick fury if awakened could be a great rank 2,but he NEEDS to be awakened.
  • Options
    Thanks all. I just did cull
  • Options
    Lol
    Topdog23 said:

Cull obsidian is just amazing. He is my go to champ

• Options
    digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Cull all day.
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Bahamut said:

Unawakened I think Fury is better. But Cull is definitely better once their awakened.

Fury actually needs to be awakened to be god tier.. im guessing you dont have him

• Options

Bahamut said:

Fury actually needs to be awakened to be god tier.. im guessing you dont have him

I have a 6* un Awakened fury