**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank (read the description for backround)?

Hello,

I am not a skilled player (definitely not a boss killer and no ambitions to change it) and I don't really do too much uncollected/endgame stuff. I will get my second t5b soon and I just wonder about first champ who I will rank above 4/55 level to improve my overall performance in aq/aw/quests... I don't do arena/dungeons at all.

Notes:
- Blade is already my top character at 4/55 but I started to think it might be smarter to consider other guys in order to have 2 top picks (i.e. for aq and aw when played at the same time) rather than just increase the gap between blade and the rest of the crew
- I pulled Omega Red recently, don't know him too much yet but his description looks nice
- Hawkeye is here because I like him as a character + I struggle on power gain nodes and always have a hard time against hyperion
- x23 is great but she feels more fragile than my other top champs - which is why I think she might deserve a boost
- I don't think red hulk is considered as great as other champs but I love the way he deals lots of damage while not inflicting debuffs - useful for some nodes
- I may not have enough skills for star lord but included him too cause I know he can be a god - maybe worth practicing?
- same with quake
- not sure about sentinel but heard he is great so included him too
- void is probably my second best champ at the moment and I consider him because 6*'s are the future, but picking him probably means few more months of waiting for another t5b... but I could also pull another 6* in the meantime

Who to rank (read the description for backround)? 4 votes

5* blade (duped)
75%
AegorMasterIanGRagnabro 3 votes
5* omega red (not duped, would need to wait for more t2a)
25%
Terra 1 vote
5* hawkeye (duped)
0%
5* x23 (not duped)
0%
5* red hulk (not duped)
0%
5* star lord (not duped but I have a gem, would need to wait for more t2a)
0%
5* sentinel (not duped but I have a gem, would need to wait for more t2a)
0%
5* quake (not duped, would need to wait for more t2a)
0%
6* void (not duped) or other 6* I will pull in future (would need to wait for another t5b)
0%