**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mysterio is stealth tagged as a villain

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
I took a Blade with the GR+Sparky synergy on and noticed something. He triggered Danger sense.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    So, what? Youre ssying he is missing the tag?
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    He should have the villain tag
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

Perhaps he counts as a dimensional being.

....... please explain this thought process
    Pretty simple thought process. Trailers from the movie say he's from another universe, which can also be described as another dimension.
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Stewman said:

Pretty simple thought process. Trailers from the movie say he's from another universe, which can also be described as another dimension.
    And please lets keep this spoiler free. SM has only been out a few days in the states.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

I believe him getting a villian tag will spoil Far From Home for non-comic readers who have no idea about the character. (I haven't watched it myself so don't spoil me please).

Still, I don't think that would somehow ruin anything. It's a game, not a movie. If he is a villain in the game let it be, doesn't mean he needs to be in the movies or anything
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,028 ★★★★★

I believe him getting a villian tag will spoil Far From Home for non-comic readers who have no idea about the character. (I haven't watched it myself so don't spoil me please).

How? Anyone who knows this character shouldn't be surprised by that tag. Especially if you know the comics. No way its a spoiler.
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Because he's a dimensional being??? Duh
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★

ehhh i mean if you dont know mysterio is a villain you arent very familiar with spiderman universe, so not a spoiler
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

Stewman said:

Another universe... can also be described as... another... dimension...

FYI an apple can also be described as an orange.
    An apple is an apple. An orange is an orange. Get yourself together man. That is not something to be a smartass about.
    There's nothing philosophical about that.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Well we are talking about Mysterio so maybe in order to keep his true intentions unknown he created an illusion that makes his Villain tag invisible but Blade's Danger sense cannot be tricked.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Could be a glitch. I checked the tags on mysterio and he doesnt have the villain tag nor dimensional tag. Brought Blade and GR on master mode: danger sense proc’d. Most likely a glitch that either the villain tag was not displayed on mysterio or Blade’s danger sense triggered at a wrong time.

I took a Blade with the GR+Sparky synergy on and noticed something. He triggered Danger sense.

• Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Something similar happened with the champion on release. It'll get patched out.
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

How? Anyone who knows this character shouldn't be surprised by that tag. Especially if you know the comics. No way its a spoiler.
    That's like saying it's not a spoiler for a movie based on a book if you tell them what happens in the book, of course it's a spoiler
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

Most of the people who play the game and watch the movies are not hard core comic book readers. As evidenced by the fact that the game has many times more players than the comics have readers, and the movies have many times more viewers than the game has players.