**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

classic spider evading venom

i’m currently doing variant 1 and i’ve been using venom as my solution to spider-man because none of the spider men characters are supposed to evade venom at all but he’s still doing it all the time and it’s costing me. surely this is happening to others and if you haven’t encountered please go into variant 3.2 and take the spider-man on the left side or any spider-man for that matter in variant and please back me up. much appreciated

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Buffet node nullifying klyntar buff. Without it you wont be able to cancel evade
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    Yet another post about this. As if searching for “Venom Spider” doesn't pull up enough of the exact same posts, with the exact same reason why.
  • Options
    jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    its not the buffet node, it’s spite that i’m fighting on and aspect of war
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    jdyke23 said:

its not the buffet node, it’s spite that i’m fighting on and aspect of war

If Venoms klyntar buff is gone, this is why he's evading.
  • Options
    wouldn’t think his klyntar is a buff with it just being an ability like yeah i get that it generates buffs over time but you’d think it would just take the buffs and not the actual timer
  • Options
    jdyke23 said:

wouldn’t think his klyntar is a buff with it just being an ability like yeah i get that it generates buffs over time but you’d think it would just take the buffs and not the actual timer

The Kylntar buff is the exact reason any spiderverse champ can't evade. Its an actual buff and not a passive ability. It can be nullified and will allow spiders to evade. Read your champion abilities a bit better. All the info is there.
  • Options
    sorry man never realised it was a buff. i never thought anyone could be more annoying than grounded wisdom but jesus man your genuinely a condescending nonse
  • Options
    that’s for squishy over there not you
  • Options
    jdyke23 said:

sorry man never realised it was a buff. i never thought anyone could be more annoying than grounded wisdom but jesus man your genuinely a condescending nonse

Lol I know you're upset that you don't have a clue what you're doing but no need to get personal. Remember, you were incorrect and tried to argue the other way. You didn't read Venoms abilities. You didn't search the forums first. You get what you ask for here on the forums. More so with something that is so easily known.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    This will be closed as there is not a bug and it seems there was just a bit of confusion.
This discussion has been closed.