**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* opening advice

I want to hear all of you guys advice on this. I'm about to get 15k 5* shards before the Green Goblin and Iceman featured crystal expire. Note I have an unduped 5* stark enhanced spidey I was wanting to r4 here are the options I was thinking.

1. Try for green goblin
2. Try for iceman
3. Hold for medusa who I'm hoping is cosmic as I have 2 5* cosmic awakening gems
4. Hold it to dupe my stark Spider-Man in November
5. Hold it until all the desired champs are in basic and go crazy with those

Thanks guys! All advice is appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Iceman or medusa. I don't think goblin has lived up to the hype at all. You should be able to dupe stark in time
  • Options
    VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    Iceman would be in the goblin xstal also, I believe
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Iceman if you need for attack, without a dupe he's not a good defender. If you have mutant, then still this one.

Otherwise I'd hold for the return of Spark or a good cosmic (possible Thor for the movie?).
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Save for sentry
    5uo2q77y3k2q.jpeg
  • Options
    Save for sentry
    5uo2q77y3k2q.jpeg

Source? I don't wanna hype too hard...
  • Options
    Jets44Jets44 Posts: 72
    Thanks for all the advice guys! And Johnosa that better be legit!
  • Options
    Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    edited August 2017
    If I find out that this is photo-shopped I will kill your family.
    I'm getting excited. This is like the one guy I've wanted here since I started playing. Could put the science class back on the map.
  • Options
    Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Was there a slot in that roster of the MCOC champs that everyone has been using to guess at future champs that Sentry would fit into?
  • Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    15k is a waste. Open as you get them or open some in bulk and save for an upcoming release into main crystals.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    save for two more years and hope for the best
  • Options
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    Was there a slot in that roster of the MCOC champs that everyone has been using to guess at future champs that Sentry would fit into?

Nope, there isn't. And I found this background pic on google image, looks like somebody threw the MCOC logo over the top...