**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Halls of healing and Fortune

Anyone else think it would be nice if Halls of healing and halls of fortune were introduced as permanent daily quests in the rotation cycle? Lots of people could use the heals and gold

Comments

• Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★

Or how about instead of Crystal Cornucopia arena on Sunday’s, we get a Gold & Potion arena instead?

So long as it doesn’t cost gold to fight in the arena I’m all for it

• Options
    A_CorruptorA_Corruptor Posts: 3
    Players can't even rank up their champions bcz of low gold, it's hard to find huge gold, must start halls of fortune and halls of healing on a regular basis
  • Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Halls of fortune should be available everyday , limited to 1 entry for farming gold , halls of healing maybe once a month??
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Yup, i agree but it would be better if they introduce it to every Sunday
  • Options
    DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    One with toned down rewards on Sunday instead of the class catylst event would be great
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I don't really have any issue obtaining gold at all, you just need to be more selective on who you upgrade.
    Potions i would like to be able to obtain more Level 3 and up, but you don't get much of that from the halls anyway.

To me it seems better utilized as it is, a pop up special once in a while.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,004 ★★★★★
    TheVyrus said:

I don't really have any issue obtaining gold at all, you just need to be more selective on who you upgrade.
    Potions i would like to be able to obtain more Level 3 and up, but you don't get much of that from the halls anyway.

To me it seems better utilized as it is, a pop up special once in a while.

Yeah because I'd SO rather pay with units to get revs or potions than use energy /s
    Not everyone has thounsands of units to splurge like you do.