**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spider-Man : Far From Home Speculation (Spoiler Warning)

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
Spider-Man : Far From Home had two insane post credit scenes. They raised so many questions. What is Nick Fury doing? Is Mysterio alive? So many questions!

Please comment down any theories, speculations, experiences, missed Easter eggs or anything.

Comments

• PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    So you want to see all the discussion with spoiler tag :)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mysterio could have already done the recording and the rest of his crew could have got it on air, I don’t think they all died
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Prathap said:

So you want to see all the discussion with spoiler tag :)

Nope! I gave a spoiler Warning in the title so it'd fine now.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    I loved the credit scenes. And when a certain someone appeared, I got a large smile. When someone is so good at a role they are brought back to play the same role years later, you know you have a good actor.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Terra said:

I loved the credit scenes. And when a certain someone appeared, I got a large smile. When someone is so good at a role they are brought back to play the same role years later, you know you have a good actor.

Love the way you described it :)
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Terra said:

The entire theater went nuts when he appeared :)
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Was it just where i saw it, or did you also hear eminem's "venom" song after both of these scenes? Found it peculiar to include it at the end of that movie...
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    What is Nick Fury doing with the Skrulls in space, and who took his shoes?

Was it just where i saw it, or did you also hear eminem's "venom" song after both of these scenes? Found it peculiar to include it at the end of that movie...

Kevin Feige is like *wink wink, nudge nudge*
    I don't doubt Venom will make a appearence in the next Spiderman movie.

Most likely something involving the Kree/Skrulls. The Nick Fury we see in movie is Talos.
    Terra said:

Most likely something involving the Kree/Skrulls. The Nick Fury we see in movie is Talos.
    I had a feeling also it was going to be something with the Kree. If my memory is good, the Kree and the X-men have an history together...
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,721 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019

Terra said:

I had a feeling also it was going to be something with the Kree. If my memory is good, the Kree and the X-men have an history together...
    So does the kree and the fantastic four hence the super skrull in the comics

Terra said:

Yes. The Kree created life on Earth in 3 parts. Humans. X-Men. And the eternals I think? So yeah
    It's setting up most likely to X-Men joining them. Only Deadpool will remain nontrebooted however. I think X-23 (Female ) is set to join the MCU. And the kill reaction Xavier had in Logan, killing rhe members could be the snap happening
    Gladiator, from the Kree imperial guard use to be my favorite.... The Marvel version of superman.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019

Terra said:

The entire theater went nuts when he appeared :)
    Honestly I was more hyped for when he came then with the other part of that middle credit scene
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    [Spoiler]
    Will mysterio get the villain tag
    [/spoiler]