**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legends run

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
so i wanna attempt to do a legend's run in the near future and im really not sure what champions are good for a run, im currently savin up units for a full suicide mastery, so lets assume that's done, i have a 4/55 duped omega red, a 4/55 duped medusa, and a 4/55 venom, a 4/55 iceman which i really doubt could do it, aside from other 4/55 champs that really aren't good for the job, which of these is better to attempt a legends run with, or should i still wait for a corvus sparky or blade?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You will pretty much need a 5-65 Corvus or spark, you could do it with another r5 but no r4 will cut it
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    You’d be wanting a 5:65 domino corvus sparky to do it
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    You also need to have a good device Iphone X or higher imo.

I attempted a legends run last event quest and got it done in 3hrs and 30 min with full suicides and 5/65 Ghost. Just found out that I missed. My run was pretty slow I was buying energy refills as I went and the load times were ridiculous.
  • SwirltexSwirltex Posts: 2
    Anyone that did it this month could please post the run time? Just to have a landmark. Big Thanks
  • shen1138shen1138 Posts: 3
    Does anyone know if order of completion matters for Legends? I just did a Spider-Man run in 3h but I did it in a weird order: first run heroic, first run master, 100% Master, 100% heroic. Does this disqualify me from a legends run?
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    No the timer starts when you open either quest and ends when you have 100% both of them
  • akg2009akg2009 Posts: 7
    What have been the cutoffs of timings in July?
  • SirsanSirsan Posts: 2
    What is the limited date to complete Legends Run?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Arund 3h pretty much over 3.10 is risky not get it. And omega red can do it But. Really need suvside and 5:65 nobody lover
  • TheChaChaTheChaCha Posts: 7
    I did mine for the July event at 2:58