**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 4/55

TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

My question is with the roster images I've provided, is Domino a worthwhile option for first 4/55 or no?

First 4/55 43 votes

Rank Domino, she's worth it
93%
ArcDeAngeluswinterthurJRock808TheManMythLegendphillgreenSadalStark78AlfaNojokejaymHammerbro_64RoOOtstufan_1974Austin555555Manar198xMaldroit2WoozieFishyness123MC2707TheSquish671RockypantherxSidDDragon 40 votes
Save the recourses for (insert champ name)
2%
Djkrdjj 1 vote
Upgrade (Insert name) instead
4%
FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnight 2 votes

Comments

• DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Sparky isnt a bad option but yes, Domino would be worth 4/55. I see you have a Massacre as well so get him 3/45 if he isnt already. Lastly, look for a power control or immune or damage over time champ for your second 4/55
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Domino is worth it.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Save the recourses for (insert champ name)
    Rank her
    If u have the rest of her trinity
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    As some have mentioned, I do have Massacre, but only at 1/25. Don't have 5* Rulk. So I'm debating if she's still worth ranking without that synergy
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Definitely take her up...unless u are planning to bring her into act 6,u don't need 5* versions of the other two of the trinity so even a 3* version would do...along with her take up massacre upto atleast 3/45...along with being a part of the trinity,he is a fun champ in himself and would pull his weight as a 3/45 in Ur questing teams
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Terra said:

As some have mentioned, I do have Massacre, but only at 1/25. Don't have 5* Rulk. So I'm debating if she's still worth ranking without that synergy

Domino doesn't need synergy nor to be duped... She is really good.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Dominó is your best option, just because she has insane damage, really nice synergies and isn't as fragile as starky.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Upgrade (Insert name) instead
    Sparky