**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vtd worth rank 5

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
What do you think guys he is duped.

Vtd worth rank 5 30 votes

Yes, rank up that disgusting duck
86%
BigbowlrFuzzylumpsSecondSkrillerJadedSIlverProfessorTerraStark78AlfaWîndšpäveOsfan8TimrosDankestChefCoryMatthewsThoDead1KonickDrooped2ArsozFreeToPlay_21Thicco_ModeLainuaBrudixTree 26 votes
No, save resources
6%
TRONG94laxthe 2 votes
Wait for another form of duck
6%
Spity68SquishyjrThe_4TH 2 votes

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I’ve had him 5/65 since early January. Still a catalyst in aq map 7 for me.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Venom the Duck is my MVP, he is supersexy, has super high Prestige and is supergood! He is 100% worth r5 or even r2 as 6 Star!
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Do yourself a favor and take him into Variant Issue #2 - 3.3. He is SO much fun there with the double buffs. Destroys all those lanes. Outside Variant he is a solid performer in AQ
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

Do yourself a favor and take him into Variant Issue #2 - 3.3. He is SO much fun there with the double buffs. Destroys all those lanes. Outside Variant he is a solid performer in AQ

he aint just solid, he is really badass, and not just for aq, for lots of other stuff, too! He is sustainable in Long fights, he is making short fights even shorter, he wrecks any champ or any knot with armor buffs, he deals dps with his bleed/ Degen..... He aint a ghost who can really do everything except for maybe Ebony Maw, Nick fury and Stealth Suite S-Man. But he wrecks a lot of stuff easily!