**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who would win #12

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★

Who would win #12 53 votes

Guilly
41%
Sundance_2099Lvernon15WîndšpäveDuke_SilverKillerRino19shadow_lurker22Mitchell35FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightTony886WoogieboogieSPIDERMANANTMANX_Factor_AgentWakanda4Ever278HedronLordBeaverbrokeToo_qikBlue_Eyed_ThingVatrisOneAboveAll13 22 votes
Morningstar
58%
dr_nish777TerraStingerbkAhitlawSpiderCoolsezgoingWerewrymRasiloverSkyBlueGamingJuggerNotColonaut123BlackJ4zzTheSquish671PennmabobAdarsh99XN0nameXDead1Thanos_CarmrcyrcleSquishyjrThe_4TH 31 votes

Comments

• Options
    DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Guilly

Actual fight or in game fight?
  • Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Morningstar
    Actual fight, I think MS would win with her being undeadish. In game, probably Guilly.
  • Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Guilly
    Since MS is like Bruce Jenner. A girl for most of the time but hit that sp3 and shows his real form. That’s actual fight. In game gilly
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Morningstar
    Ms bleed would get to guilly
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Guilly
    She’s got La Fleur du Mal
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Guilly
    Also, off topic but I think a Morningstar boss in act 6 wielding Guillotine’s sword (like she once did) would be an awesome boss.
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Morningstar
    Its a fight between a demonic sword and a demon. I guess the demon would win because of his brutal mercylessness! I think this would be an epic battle! Just imagine that sword Swinging hooded Girl fighting against that morningstar Swinging iron maiden :hushed: Gj, this is by far my favourite "Who would win" ! @OneManArmy

• Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Morningstar

• Options
    LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Guilly
    Guillotine beat Morningstar (through text dialogue) once during MS's debut event. seeing as this is the only real side by side comparison of the two, it is presumable that Guillotine would win again.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I honestly don't have enough knowledge of these 2 to decide since they're made by Kabam.
  • Options
    StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Morningstar
    Both Original creations by kabam, so no real feats to measure them by, but by potential I say MS