**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The Contest In Real Life

2»

Comments

• BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
    Marvel characters are fiction, not real-life. Real-life deals with factual science, actual dilemmas that require logical solutions, the fragility of life and fickle depths of morality. Marvel characters (as most in fiction) reflect life in a world of endless possibilities because of our need to escape and our lust for imaginable power.
  • SteeloBlazeSteeloBlaze Posts: 9
    edited July 2019
    Skill
    Skill cause some of the stuff I do or go through takes skill.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Mutant

I’m interested to hear some more mutant perspectives.

Edit: For research purposes of course 😅

Ask away
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Tech

Marvel characters are fiction, not real-life. Real-life deals with factual science, actual dilemmas that require logical solutions, the fragility of life and fickle depths of morality. Marvel characters (as most in fiction) reflect life in a world of endless possibilities because of our need to escape and our lust for imaginable power.

So, Cosmic?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Science
    Aryl said:

Ask away
    I was wondering from you and others what makes u guys a mutant
    Mutant

Aryl said:

Ask away
    I can never actually be killed. My consciousness is just transferred into a new body.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Science
    I would be SilverS Surfer
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Science
    Aryl said:

Aryl said:

Ask away
    I can never actually be killed. My consciousness is just transferred into a new body.
    Intriguing to say the least 😂
    Can you shapeshift to blend in with people? I hear that’s a common one that mutants utilize to hide from the government or whatever
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Skill
    I was not prepared for these comments lol
    Mutant

Aryl said:

Aryl said:

Ask away
    Intriguing to say the least 😂
    Can you shapeshift to blend in with people? I hear that’s a common one that mutants utilize to hide from the government or whatever
    I prefer to hide in plain sight.
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Science
    I don't have enough any fighting skills. If I've mutated, it hasn't been in ways useful for a superhero. I'm not from another planet. I don't have magical powers. I don't have cool enough gadgets to fight anything. So that leaves science. The best i could do is get geeked out on energy drinks, and hope that's enough.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Tech
    Ægon0710 said:

If you were a marvel character, which class would you be? Why? Based off of who you are.

Technically we could all be considered Cosmic because to any outside force we'd be the Aliens/"Cosmic Beings".
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Tech

Ægon0710 said:

If you were a marvel character, which class would you be? Why? Based off of who you are.

Technically we could all be considered Cosmic because to any outside force we'd be the Aliens/"Cosmic Beings".

But I mess around with Video Games, Computers, Emulating, ect. so I could also be considered Tech...
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Skill
    I'm just a “simple” human with no powers....
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    Tech
    I would probably be Green goblin as im insane in the membrane lol but nah seriously i would most likely be og Iron man because i am technologically inclined being born after 1999 makes my generation the techno gen and also because im the most technologically knowledgable in my house
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    Mystic
    Mystic. I’m a therapist.
  • SarreySarrey Posts: 55
    edited July 2019
    Tech

“Tech”nically we are all Tech, because we are all living in the matrix and I am the only one currently aware

Didn't your friends tell you to get out of illusion?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Tech

well, thanks for sucking all the fun out of the thread.
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    edited July 2019
    Mutant
    I choose mutant because I’ve always wanted to be a part of the X-Men team. Being a gay black man, I’ve experienced similar things in life as far as being hates or understood.
    Ægon0710 said:

• SPIDERMANANTMANSPIDERMANANTMAN Posts: 175
    Skill
    I would say skill because I would want to be the aggressive combat person and I would love to be new stealth spidey
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Skill
    I'd be Lebowski Thor minus the super powers
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Tech
    DNA3000 said:

I don't know. Does having the skill of stealing somebody else's tech and then using it as my own make me skill, or tech?

I think it makes you Thomas Edison.
    No, Edison still made some of his own things. I can't do that. I can only steal those things.

@LordBeaverbroke that's basically ant man....

I forgot about Ant-man, as well as hood. So I guess I am tech now :smile:
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Skill
    I’m basically a real life middle class version of Nick Fury. Sooooo......yeah.