**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The champion tailored made for you

2»

Comments

• Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Quake,got her as one of my first 4* and had quite a time learning her. Still use her for all content,unless there's a counter.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Omega red. All day. I run suicides and willpower and coagulate so he regens quite a bit each fight without even using his sp1 or 3 for regen.. He’s immune to poison and basically immune to bleed as it actually makes him regen, so better than bleed immune honestly. His damage is insane good all the way through the fight of you’re good at keeping the degen and death field active... even decent skill at this yields excellent damage. Sp3 has huge regen for you and big power drain to opponent. His ONLY weakness and it’s not EXACTLY a weakness is robots.. still takes em down.. just a slower fight since they’re spore resistant. I run r2 6 Corvus along side him... the two combined shred everything. I did just get 5* namor too.. he’ll be 5/65 soon and he’s pretty nuts damage wise, and also suicide friendly.

Add on: omega also isn’t great against gulk... regens tons of the spore damage
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Hulk for me
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I love playing as Domino. Her AAR comes in clutch if I mess up and she has 20 different ways to deal damage. Need low hits? (Thing) Use the Flame trinity and spam parry heavy. Need a lot of combo hits? (Void) Just have the masacre synergy and get in 11 hit combos off of each parry. Plus all of her specials can get some juicy damage. The only real downside to me is if you miss with her dash, you are a little bit cooked.
  • Options
    As of late, CAIW and Ghost. They're polar opposites, yet both suit me well (also why they're my primary AW attack champs). CAIW due to his versatility and general simplicity. Ghost due to her unique playstyle. They each satisfy something in me. When I'm looking to just go cut throat and smash my way through without too much thought, CAIW. When I'm looking to jazz it up while doing insane damage, Ghost.

Early on, it was Magik all day. Power Control from her S2, the rewind of slip ups during a cycle of Limbo, and that wicked S3 when against a champ loaded to the gills with Buffs (Angela and Groot just goto pieces with her S3). Her seemingly natural ability to intercept anyone. She was my goto no matter what as it was a rarity she could be stopped. Was my 1st 4* champ.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Proxima Midnight
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    For me its infinity war iron man. I love using him for quests, war, you name it. Always my go to champ for pretty much every situation.
  • Options
    SkyBlueGamingSkyBlueGaming Posts: 128
    I really like my 4* duped Sentinel. He can beat up almost all the mutants in the game and his Incinerate damage is great as well.
  • Options
    TChalllaTChallla Posts: 85
    Luke. I’d bring my 4* to battle against just about anyone
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I recently awaken and level up SheHulk 5* to 4/5. I really enjoy playing with her. It took me some practice to start nailing her mecanics and understand when to use her special abilities. But really, she is my favorite champ right now.
  • Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    1. Sabretooth
    2. Killmonger
    3. Void
  • Options
    Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Posts: 113
    Iceman & Wasp
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I’ve already heard some people mention him but Cap IW. He’s been my profile on here for almost a year now, and I never used to have him above a 3* but I loved him in arenas, still don’t have him as a 4* or 5* but...

Yeah, even unduped when you hit 25k heavies and 90k special twos with 15k combo follow ups, it’s great. And the perfect block is so useful and I’ve always enjoyed other parry heavy champs like AA.
  • Options
    LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    Venom, i love playing with him
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★

Holy Trinity

I didn't know that the father, the son and the holy ghost was it this game.
  • Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    6*VTD I can pick my paths and is a AQ monster.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★

Holy Trinity

I didn't know that the father, the son and the holy ghost was it this game.
    Right. Please play more often. And let's stay in the topic.