**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Souvenir Purchase Limit

I think there's an issue with the purchase limit. Never purchase anything since event started.

Comments

• CaptTrickCaptTrick Posts: 8
    Is the purchase limit in the Souvenir store supposed to be tied to the Glory Store. I bought a T1A with Glory and now my purchase limit in Souvenir store is 4/5.

ign: CaptTrick
    iPhone 8
    iOS 12.3.1
    MCOC v24.0 (91 1827)
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited July 2019
    Also, the t3cc crystal has apparently been bought out before I got the currency to do so, lol. Think there might be a few kinks to work out. Everything else seems fine in the store so far.

Game ID: Sirius Break
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Android 9
    v24.0

Edit - upon review of the image the t1 class catalyst is showing 4/5 as well.
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    same on my end!
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Same here so I'm not alone lol
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    I’m still getting the bug where some item’s purchase limit is below the maximum even though I have bought nothing from the store. I have heard other people complaining about this too. Any word on when this will be fixed? Thanks!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We are looking into this issue with the purchase limits now.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    I have the same thing going on with my T1 alpha, also on Galaxy 9 / latest everything.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    This issue has been resolved and purchase limits should be displaying correctly now.