**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who would win #14

2»

Comments

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Jessica Jones

Additionally, without further information we have to assume that they both use their standard equipment.
    Widow doesn't regularly carry around a sniper rifle.

Standard equipment should include normal 9mm pistols.

And superhuman durability definitely is one of JJ's traits. Yes, she isn't bulletproof, at least she wasn't depicted to be that yet, but knifes can hardly damage her. So it would definitely be possible, but take more than for a normal human. And there's no reason she couldn't just fly around to make herself a way harder target.

As i told you in one of the other of these posts stop assuming. Im giving no information so that you can create whatever scenario you like. What would it take for bw to win and where and vise versa and etc etc. Its all up to each individual where it takes place and the circumstances. I only want people to engage and show their true nerdiness. I like it and find it fun
    Well if you are giving us room to make our own scenario there is really no debate because people can come up with certain ways for either one to win.