**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am I ready for Uncollected?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Am I ready for Uncollected? 22 votes

Yes
27%
username7312SceptilemaniacHammerbro_64SPIDERMANANTMANYcatsGiodood_1 6 votes
No (Please explain why in the comments)
72%
CrkwestSpeedbumpTerraDonnymeijLordRaymond3SiddhantB_Dizzle_01TheDuke899Dead1Obaid_Jacob03LazuliWade420wilson69RagnabroThoye3WARLOCK_02tDarkKnight 16 votes

Comments

• Options

I've done it with 2 r5 4* years ago don't think that's possible with that team 🤷‍♂️

BW was high sig and also Yondu r5 was great because he took very less dmg from SPs with his sig ability

Well, I've seen others do it with R4 4 stars, I made a poll a month ago asking if it's possible to do it with R4 4 stars and the results were mostly positive. Of all reasons I didn't expect it to be this one lol
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    I’m wil said yes but you need to hav somone for storm champer ther is a node for ever debuff you put one them you helling them. I’m wil said this team suck aside from Emma blade and gamror and she hulk ther can do it but definitely depends one you’re skil lvl to.
  • Options
    RagnabroRagnabro Posts: 43
    You need more units and pots if you want to go for uncollected with this team and you have to play very well. Btw I think you can do 5.1 or a big part of it.
  • Options
    Ragnabro said:

You need more units and pots if you want to go for uncollected with this team and you have to play very well. Btw I think you can do 5.1 or a big part of it.

Yeah I'm in no rush, I'm thinking of spreading the whole run over 2 months or something. I'll try 5.1 for now. Thanks for the responses TheDuke999, Ragnabro and Gamer!
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I would continue to stockpile free crystals until maybe August.

Post your roster in case you are ignoring a decent counter to collector.

Otherwise, you seem good to go. Use boosts on the collector to make up for slightly underleveled champs
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Yes
    Oh I thought you meant you were on the collector. Yeah you can definitely get through 5.1 with that team.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    The collector will be very tough with that team. No real burst damage champs.