**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crystal guaranteed new champ versions

I think each level of crystal... ie 5 star 6 star 4 star 3 star premium should have another version.... a guaranteed new champ for the star level... for say double or triple the standard shard amount... vut only from the basic released champs.... so 5 star.... you would be guaranteed a new champ that is released to the basic pool for say 30000 shards... same for 6 star and 4 star and so on

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    No
  • SadalSadal Posts: 93
    Terra said:

No

Just no huh.... no feedback or imput? Just a troll no response.... ill add to why i want this.... i have over 110 5 stars and almost all the good ones but my collection is incomplete... i dont want to keep pulling domino when i have her sig 200 5 65.... id like moonknight or madsacte or someone else new as a 5 star... give us that option for a price
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Ummmm, no
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Nope
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Dupes are useful because they give you shards and iso and if maxed they give u the max sig crystal
    It’s nkt really worth the extra shards for a guaranteed new champ
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Kabam makes way too much money from crystals. I love the idea but it would ruin the game imo. We need the whales to spend to keep the game going.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Have to disagree. That would defeat the purpose of the entire system. No one would bother with the RNG Crystals, and much less people would run the Arena. Not to mention, that would encourage hoarding, and we all know that's not the goal at this point. Lol.