**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please stop doing arena events on Sundays

Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
There's a million posts about how bad the Sunday arenas are. Please just stop running arena events on Sunday. This Sunday you ran THREE arena events. Change the Sunday arenas to something interesting. If that is not in the pipeline to change, please don't run arena events on a Sunday. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Lormif said:

I like arenas on Sundays....

Why?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,635 Guardian
    edited July 2019

So if there were no arenas on Sunday, you would be in the exact same situation as if you just ignored the fact there are arenas on Sunday.

I am sure many players appreciate those arenas, and while I do not do them, I take it as a day of rest from arena grinding.

Don’t think OP is saying replace the Cornucopia/Splash with something else. Think he is saying that all the convergences of 1-day and 3-day Ally Events, and Solo Event happened to be Arena based this Sunday.

But the 1-day Ally Event is cycle-determined based on the 8-day AQ cycle, and the 3-day Ally Event (which spans more than just 1 day on Sunday) is also rotation-based in order with all the 3-day's. Only one that would be random is the Solo Event (which yes, maybe they should pull from the pool of randomness for Sunday’s)
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I’m sure they’ll get right on that. Your requests are extremely important to them. Wouldn’t wanna miss out on those epic arena event rewards 1 day or 3 day.

🐻
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Instead they put alot gold in arena ,i will still do it
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    TaZ_4178 said:

Lormif said:

I like arenas on Sundays....

Why?
    Why would I not? I like having events that last for a day on days in which I am typically off... It gives me more time if I chose not to.. The better question is a logical reason why not? Limiting to weekdays and Saturdays really hurts most of the people.
  • Options
    LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    If they added gold to the sunday areas it would be great, and would be nice for when arena events do happen to coincide with a sunday. I think adding gold to them is a reasonable request
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    The Sunday arena is long overdue for an upgrade. Especially the milestones.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    But they can’t change the Sunday arena to something else more interesting arena. There are still newbies that benefit from Sunday arena so it can’t be helped that it won’t be changed. View the Sunday as an mcoc day off unless there’s t4bc arena ongoing
  • Options
    No, they need an upgrade. Also newbies aren't benefiting from the Sunday arena system. They certainly aren't getting ranked rewards. Let take off the capes why don't you.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    The rewards in sunday arena are so low that it's almost offensive, and letting solo events be choosen by rng that makes lining up arena event with sunday arena is another layer of stupid. And it's like that for years, hundreds of forums posts pointing that out and nothing has been done about it. It's pathetic
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    You guys realize he is not talking about the arenas itself, but the arena event that cycles with the other 2 events.
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Yeah I was saying I didn't like the Three arena events all on a Sunday. But I do agree, the Sunday arena needs a huge upgrade.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    I believe the two are tied together. If there was an Arena that gave the OP more motivation, they wouldn't mind the Solo coming up on Sunday.
    Solo Events are on a randomizer. They come up when they come up.
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Already spending a lot of time in the game during weekdays.... Having something interesting on Sundays is too difficult to resist.... Better leave it like that so that I can do something with my life not thinking about what I'm missing by not playing 😜
  • Options
    @Lormif Yes, I completely understood his question which is why if arena rewards got buffed across the board it would solve his Sunday event issue. Stop assuming before you... you know the rest of the quote.
  • Options
    DragonsniperRhQDragonsniperRhQ Posts: 78
    I think it needs an overhaul, if most arena event (solo and alliance) start on sunday I at least expect it to be rewarding. Generally some don't work weekends and it would be fun to do something new but it needs an upgrade. I already get shafted on the weekday milestones with 2*s from PHCs why would I grind sunday for 2* crystals???????????????? Up the rewards based on title (act 4 get 3* crystal, uncollected get 3/4* crystal and cavalier get GMC) or add more gold to it. A basic idea for gold would be multiply your streak by 1000 gold so if you reach 100th streak you get 100,000 and it continues to grow.
  • Options
    Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Honestly I wish they would put the catalyst arenas on rotation. Available anytime you want them once every 9 days or whatever it is one entry per type (t4b, alpha, class), then once you start it you still have only 48 hrs to finish before it resets and locks again.

Would allow flexibility, give same rewards etc.

Basically we get to work on our schedules vs the kabam calendar for these bonus arenas.
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    Let there be arenas on Sunday. Whoever likes them will grind it. But buff the rewards for the catalyst clash t4cc and summoner trials....the rewards do not make sense for the present time and need a change. Maybe increase the 5* shards in the normal champion arenas as well but would not stress on that. Arenas should exist on all days.....as there is something to pass time and grind for chips as well.