**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R2 a 6*

AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
I already have r2 rulk. Sentinel hits hard, but needs some ramp up. Killmonger is one of my favourite champs animation wise, but hits like he doesn't hit at all. I have a t2a in overflow, so I'd like to rank up one of them. Drax is just there as an extra option

R2 a 6* 45 votes

Killmonger
60%
DNA3000Lvernon15Iron_SkywalkerNojokejaymFR33_HUG5KillerRino19JakearoundCharlie_SceneJuggerNotV1PER1987TheSpicyKnightNeotwismDoomeusCosmicspiderman777Only_AlonerBatman1903EtjamaJerkobsonHedronEviscerator 27 votes
Sentinel
35%
ArcDeAngelusRam_SarkarReeseSmith14SiddhantKwatraDuke_SilverKobster84Manar198xspaceoctopusFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTankRichardsonAwsomediabrineDead1Drooped2gamep01ntThicco_ModeSkillful_star 16 votes
Drax
4%
Feeney234XdSpoodermanxD 2 votes

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Killmonger has good power control in the form of being able to tank an infinite number of SP3 attacks (given the attack doesn't have certain extra components to it), really great unstoppable mechanic, really easy to activate true strike, and he has amazing synergies with other champs that are really good on their own.

I'd personally take the hit in damage for that level of utility. I also don't have a 5* sentinel to compare against, so my opinion is heavily biased.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
    I’ve got a 6* rank 2 km and have no regrets, he has countless uses with his true strike and indestructible, and a couple lesser known things is that his counterpunch can allow him to do 7 combos from a parry and also get an in when partying stun immune champ, they can also be used to punish unpublishable specials like green goblin
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Sentinel
    Sentinel, not even a question
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    Wouldn’t r2 either of them unawakened.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Sentinel
    I have sentinel at r2. He's incredibly useful. And at r2 just a godsend for micro variant if you haven't completed it.