**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Haven't played for 4 years any tips?

mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
I just started playing again after almost 4 years pause, and besides the shardsand the 5 and 6 stars champions , nothing really have not changed much. The masteries seems the same, the prices seems crazy high as usual and the crystals is a waste of units.
I have spent sooo much money on this game (like a crazy amount) and I was glad to see that I still got my bought masteries (if I remember correctly i have used around 10.000 units on masteries).
I wonder if someone have some tips (sorry for the English spelling, I am danish) since I have not played for so long?

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    They added some champs with mechanics forcing you to use certain type of combo (only lights vs korg, no sequential repeats vs sentinel and since others), nerfed md, introduced passive buffs such can't be nullified. Basically that's it, I guess
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Depending on your roster you might be able to outgrow your current progress in 2 months of grinding in beginner/intermediate brackets
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    No you can come just grind arena too much
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Good luck.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Just one suggestion.. don't rush and don't compare with other's champs/progression.. just concentrate on finishing quests and do arena at your own pace... You may feel lagging behind ., But you'll get there in time...

See if you can get a good alliance so that you can get some additional stuff
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    It really depends if you're willing to put A LOT of time into the game and be subject to A LOT of rng. 4 years is a long time and if you're looking to get anywhere near end game content soon you have a long road ahead.