**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What was your first 5 star and how much did it help you?

Comments

• ElwixElwix Posts: 55
    COLOSUS ! Silver balls
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    I got Dr. Voodoo. I never used him because my awoken 4 star Magik was better in every situation.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Yellowjacket. Pulled pretty early in my progression, so having a decent science option at the time helped propel me through some of the early act 4 quests and got me through heroic and master the first time. Not complaining
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Red cyclops. Still rank 1/1.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Electra.. helped some- way better than my next two champs: Loki and Groot
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Goldpool. He was good. Untill i got a 4 star
    Hype domino and wasp. He helped a lot.
    My first 4* was a wolverine from PHC.
    It was this good combination.
    But in reality the way DP fights in comics and movies is absolute crazy loving and ruthless. He needs an update. I mean. The way Gwenpool fights. DP would have been soo perfect with that style. Strange. He fights with sword. Well. Someday may be. Deadpool gets a new work. Like serious revamp. Our loveble famous cherecters are falling behind.
  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    Juggernaught yayyyyy
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    red hulk, pre buff. was a great help as i had only been playing the game for just over a month. thanks kabam for the road to a million arena.
  • Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    edited July 2019
    masacre, and I dupped him in my 9 or 10th crystal, but cleared a lot of content with him, his incineration trinity works really good.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★

Got Rhino and of course it helped. People nowadays have to have god tier or they won't touch it. Unstoppable mediums helped a bit, wasn't a game changer of course, but a 5* is big jump in the beginning

Rhino didn’t have any unblockable/unstoppable when the 5*s were first released. Even if he did, I still wouldn’t have used him over any of the 4* champs that were/are so much better.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Phoenix... very underwhelming.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Drax. In moment i already have 4* drax too.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    I got x-23 and she was and still is very useful for me.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Storm
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Mine was so worthless he's not even worth a vote. Groot!

2nd: IP 3rd:OML 4th: HB 5th OML again. I got off to a real crappy start with 5*s.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Lol Og captain marvel. Still rank 1. Useless
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Red cyclops, weren’t many champs in the game when 5* first came out and thought he might be ok on unblockable for defense at the time, he quickly became a bench warmer
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Colossus. He is still sitting in my roster collecting dust.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Miles Morales. Only reason I don't put 1 is because he's been useful on AW defense and he has Synergies with my Sparky and Venom which give very good overall team benefits and a high team rating. Can't stand using him though.

You explained how I feel about my Miles perfectly.
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    Thor Jane Foster.
    My first and second five star was actually Iron Patriot. At the time he was very useful, stun, regeneration, nice special one and I actually enjoyed using him for quite a long time. However, there came a time where his damage output could not keep up with my advancement. He would time out often in AQ fights where other champs would not so i had to put him on the bench. I hope one day they give him a boost as I actually like his play style, specials etc..
  • Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139
    I was so happy to pull a blade , Later on got to know he's Falcon ! I have a terrible luck at 5*
    Woohoo Loki
  • KerguelenMasterKerguelenMaster Posts: 29
    Got Mordo. Never used him a lot, except sometimes in alliance war defense. I duped him recently, so now he's r3 and will stay there for long.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Groot. He sucks
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    edited July 2019
    I got lady thor. Helped me get better champs since i did what i could with her. She has a good stun game. Pretty much, your first 5 star is a boost that helps you short term., you adapt and get used to using them to get more shards.
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 350
    Iron Patriot... Enough said.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Savio444 said:

Hulkbuster. . . . .

This is a good joke, start a new account just to pick up some 5* shards here and there from calanders and stuff. Two accounts, both first 5* were HULKBUSTER...