**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map layout design

KaspyKaspy Posts: 158 ★★★
edited July 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
This is an

This is an issue that I run into from time to time and it is really annoying where it is really hard to advance in a quest because something is covering the node that I need to step on. As you can see in the picture, red skulls profile is covering the node and right above it is a potion. I literally had to tap my thumb at least 100 times to try and advance to the next node. I would either tap on red skull or the potion and I tried zooming in and zooming out and it didn’t seem to matter.

Please design map layouts so you can more easily step on the node you are trying to advance too.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,634 Guardian
    Either (1) Click on BOSS (or any OTHER node besides current node that has node buffs), so that all other defender node icons disappear. Then, while keeping the “Buffs Panel” on right side of screen visible, scroll the map back over to where you are currently at and the Green “next position” Highlight will be free and clear to click on.

or (2) don't just ZOOM IN using the bottom-right Icon, zoom in even closer by spreading 2 fingers further apart on screen (ie, website zooming). That will zoom it in very close and give you more room to tap on the next Green Highlight node.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Not another post about this