MAKE MCOC A PC GAME

My phone sucks you should make this game available on P.C. think of all the money

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Kabam has stated as of currently they're mobile/iPad exclusive. And hacking on Pcs is alot easier so it ain't gonna happen. And your phone not being able to handle the game is on you , not Kabam
  • Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    We appreciate the suggestion! However, at the moment we don't have any thoughts to move beyond mobile devices as our preferred platform.
  • Python339Python339 Member Posts: 1
    You can use an Emulator called BueStacks to download it. i use it although i prefer mobile because the controls are hard to get used to, no matter what you change them to. the emu is free
  • Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    Python339 said:

You can use an Emulator called BueStacks to download it. i use it although i prefer mobile because the controls are hard to get used to, no matter what you change them to. the emu is free

This is a direct violation of our terms of services which you agree to in playing our game. Using third party apps such as this can result in actions being taken upon your account. We recommend ceasing use of these immediately.