**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Request to expand T4B & T4C Inventory

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
With the release of more 5*'s I think it's time to expand our inventory. As 5*'s take much more catalyst to rank up but we can only pull maybe 1 a month (some more that are lucky) it's hard to save to rank one up.

To take one to rank 4 you need 7 T4cs.

I would like to see T4c's expanded to 12 and T4b's expanded to 20. I'm sure the bigger accounts understand the problems they have with only being able to keep 8 on hand.

Comments

• Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Yes I've ranked several champs entirely because of expiring t4cc. So many bad cosmics...
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Since you can no longer sell the tier 4 catalysts, they really should allow an unlimited holding inventory on the unsaleable items.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Since you can no longer sell the tier 4 catalysts, they really should allow an unlimited holding inventory on the unsellable items
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Yes I've ranked several champs entirely because of expiring t4cc. So many bad cosmics...

i had 7 cosmics in my stash at one point. let 2 of them expire and finally started ranking a couple cosmics to to save them. i really dislike the fac5 that we cant sell them for at least gold. its a crappy bijd to be in...lmao.

i think an increase to 12 for t4c is fair. t4b is easier to maintain imo so 15 is good to me, others may be in a different situation though.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    100% agree
  • Options
    Mystic_ManeMystic_Mane Posts: 46
    This is a great idea. Bigger inventory is a win-win.
  • Options
    wolfwolf Posts: 106
    Even if you could sell, the price wasn't worth it

You better use them in bad champions, than selling them or letting them expire
  • Options
    Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    wolf wrote: »
    Even if you could sell, the price wasn't worth it

You better use them in bad champions, than selling them or letting them expire

I would dispute this. To rank bad champions means you also use T4B and Alphas. I would much rather use my T4B and Alphas on decent champions to R5.

5* R3 (if using in AW/AQ)
    4* R5 (same as above)
    5* R3 (arena fodder)
    Everyone else
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★

i had 7 cosmics in my stash at one point. let 2 of them expire and finally started ranking a couple cosmics to to save them. i really dislike the fac5 that we cant sell them for at least gold. its a crappy bijd to be in...lmao.

i think an increase to 12 for t4c is fair. t4b is easier to maintain imo so 15 is good to me, others may be in a different situation though.

I couldn't let them expire, it felt so wrong. My past self grinding for those 700 t4cc shards would've been ashamed lol