**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The marvel cinematic universe and this game.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
It might be me so please correct me if I am wrong but I have been noticing in the game that most of the characters from the Marvel cinematic universe are very underpowered and in some cases terrible.

1) dr. Strange.
2) most spider man universe characters (spiders and some venoms)
3) dead pool
4) old man wolverine
5) captain America
6) Iran man (hulk buster, etc...)
7) thorns ok but lady Thor meh.
8) most of them men from the movies.
9) hulk isn't even available at high level. Red hulk lol... she hulk unavailable so I dnot know. My gwenpool crushes her.
10) I sure there's more.
11) black panther is pretty good

I'm referring to starring characters in their own or many films.

Where as characters that were rare in comics are amazing, Gwen pool etc....

What do you think?

I would think it would attract and keep more players if those characters were better and not worse. Dr strange especially stinks. And he's in the next movie.

Maybe I'm wrong dunno.

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    DS was arguably the best champ in the game prior to being nerfed in March. Thor too.

I think Hulk is a lot better than he used to be. And Stark Spidey is an amazing champ too. Deadpool (the original version, not X Force) is good too. SM, Miles and Symbiote Spidey are very useful for defense.

I'd say all the IM champions need a boost. OML, CA and BP could all really use a boost too.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,855 ★★★★★
    Marvel Universe and The Battlerealm are two different universes. That explains a lot of stuff happening in the game
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I think biggest thing to keep in mind, is the popular, MCU champs have been redone several times over the years with many different versions. Kabam may decide a certain iteration fits the game better. Whereas obscure characters they dont have many options without destroying the character
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,996 Guardian
    It might be me so please correct me if I am wrong but I have been noticing in the game that most of the characters from the Marvel cinematic universe are very underpowered and in some cases terrible.

I think you are trying to shoehorn the facts into your premise to be honest. You put all of the Spiderman related characters together and call them underpowered without defining what you mean by underpowered. OG Spiderman is a decent attacker and a great defender; Stark Spiderman is one of the best attackers. You list Old Man Logan but not Wolverine himself who is a great sustainable attacker. You mention Deadpool but you don't distinguish between white Deadpool and Red Deadpool. You put Captain America in there even though he's considered a far above average champion.

Most people's list of top tier champions currently would probably include Voodoo, Hyperion, Gwenpool, Starlord, Iceman, Wolverine, and Archangel. I would probably put Cap, Hulk, Quake, Magik, Vision, Thor, Rogue, Elektra, and Crossbones just below them. YMMV, but that's sixteen champs, and twelve have appeared in Marvel movies or TV series in some form (the ones that haven't yet: Voodoo, Hyperion, Gwenpool, Magik).

Here's the list of the heroes we know are going to appear in the next Avengers movie which exist as playable characters in MCOC (that I'm aware of): Iron Man, Captain America (Steve Rogers), Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Iron Patriot, Thor, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Star Lord, Gamora, Nebula, Drax, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Ant Man, Spider-man, Thor, Captain Marvel. Of those champions, I would say only Iron Man, Iron Patriot, Nebula, Groot, and Dr. Strange are generally considered to be underwhelming (whether I agree or not). Most are average to great.

• Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    alot of comic book fans<at least from what I have seen and those I talk to>like games that add those rare charectors or under rated people and make then good and don't simply follow the standard booring don't just follow the mainstream heroes